And Janet's Dedication to Washington, DC will be...

GA...

:wub:

It can't be too bad. At least you don't have to worry about anyone else. You can let your fandom loose. :lol:

Thats what im sccured of....I act a fool at concerts...i dont wanna feel like im the only one being like that :lol:

I hope she does a full set act your show. I have GOT to hear "I Get Lonely". Never heard it live. Or "All Night"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the busiest place around here, reminiscent of DC except a bit more ghetto and much more business-oriented. I pass PETA on the way to class every day. I've thought many a time about dropping by with a bucket of chicken and some pig's blood for the bitch who wrote about Janet, but that would be money wasted. -_-

:lol: @ thankfully. Aah. I didn't know you were from Atlanta?

What's near the Constitution Hall?

My friend considered going to Norfolk State, but eye dee kay why she didn't go. I just couldn't do it. I drove thru Richmond on my way up, and that, too, seemed boring as hell. I just need a big city, with other major cities in proximity. DC is the best location. Philly and NYC are 2 and 4 hours away respectively. And I surely would show my ass out at PETA's headquarters. :umm: I really have an IDGAF type attitude when someone disrespects someone I TRULY love.

Yep, I live outside of Atlanta. I'm from CA, that's where I grew up. So because Atlanta sucks, I just tell ppl I'm from CA.

Ch...I've been in DC for YEARS and I can't even begin to tell you where Constitution Hall even IS. :mellow:>_<

:lmao:

I'm going by myself. None of my friend's love Janet enough to go. -_-

Are you not going to feel weird on your own? I'm going on my own too but meetign up with Selz and Paul beforehand

I'm getting ready to head out so I can pretend like I'm going to beat traffic. :blush: I will be delivered!!!

My friend considered going to Norfolk State, but eye dee kay why she didn't go. I just couldn't do it. I drove thru Richmond on my way up, and that, too, seemed boring as hell. I just need a big city, with other major cities in proximity. DC is the best location. Philly and NYC are 2 and 4 hours away respectively. And I surely would show my ass out at PETA's headquarters. :umm: I really have an IDGAF type attitude when someone disrespects someone I TRULY love.

Yep, I live outside of Atlanta. I'm from CA, that's where I grew up. So because Atlanta sucks, I just tell ppl I'm from CA.

Ch...I've been in DC for YEARS and I can't even begin to tell you where Constitution Hall even IS. :mellow:>_<

Mmmhmm. DC is its own major city too though, so you win three times. I went there last year to go to a concert with Stephon, it's pretty hustle-and-bustle. Gerl those PETA folk are miserable without us though, they don't eat meat for God's sake. It's no wonder they're bitchy. Besides Janhova is making bank right now and not giving a damn about nobody and his/her opinion on her way there.

LMAO you just aren't happy anywhere. :lol:

Well shit. :umm:

You will never truly comprehend the impact that Janet has until you see her live. When you look over at other fans and see their faces intent on every movement and hanging on to every word, you understand how she has been around for so long and why she isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The videos, the interviews, the televised performances...are but mere snacks. Janet LIVE AND IN PERSON is a 7 course meal.

She is simply AMAZING. I am still in awe. She hit every dance, saunter, and gaze. I was on my feet from the time the lights went down until she thanked the crowd for their support. Mind you this wasn't my first time seeing her perform live..but this time there was something different. I could actually feel her.

There is no denying her passion and energy. The new breed of "entertainers" need not only take notes but follow her from city to city as she shows how it should be done. -_-

You will never truly comprehend the impact that Janet has until you see her live. When you look over at other fans and see their faces intent on every movement and hanging on to every word, you understand how she has been around for so long and why she isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The videos, the interviews, the televised performances...are but mere snacks. Janet LIVE AND IN PERSON is a 7 course meal.

She is simply AMAZING. I am still in awe. She hit every dance, saunter, and gaze. I was on my feet from the time the lights went down until she thanked the crowd for their support. Mind you this wasn't my first time seeing her perform live..but this time there was something different. I could actually feel her.

There is no denying her passion and energy. The new breed of "entertainers" need not only take notes but follow her from city to city as she shows how it should be done. -_-

PREACH.

I'm getting ready to head out so I can pretend like I'm going to beat traffic. :blush: I will be delivered!!!

Mmmhmm. DC is its own major city too though, so you win three times. I went there last year to go to a concert with Stephon, it's pretty hustle-and-bustle. Gerl those PETA folk are miserable without us though, they don't eat meat for God's sake. It's no wonder they're bitchy. Besides Janhova is making bank right now and not giving a damn about nobody and his/her opinion on her way there.

LMAO you just aren't happy anywhere. :lol:

Well shit. :umm:

The thing is getting out of DC during traffic. Coming in it's pretty easy. I did it back in May of last year. And have you noticed that for some reason there's ALWAYS traffic between Fredericksburg and Manassas for NO reason? :mellow: It's like ppl don't know how to put their foot on the gas. :umm:

And I'm still on a high. Janet blew me away. -_-

The thing is getting out of DC during traffic. Coming in it's pretty easy. I did it back in May of last year. And have you noticed that for some reason there's ALWAYS traffic between Fredericksburg and Manassas for NO reason? :mellow: It's like ppl don't know how to put their foot on the gas. :umm:

Ch...I'm still on a high & my concert was on the 9th :umm:

I had to get some more life & bought tickets to another show. Lawd, my bank account is popped now.

Yeah, it's not too bad going in. Naw, I didn't hit any traffic until literally half a mile from the Hall. :unsure:

That's just DC. :umm: Them fuckers can't drive for SHIT, MY GOD.

Archived