Will you vote for obama in

Xtraordinary Xternal

oh shut the fuck up you wasn't even feeling him when he first got elected...

I know he doesn't control all of that anyone knows that... He just seems too passive for me I would like to see more progress with jobs. He should toot his own horn more and remind people of the progress he did make with some things to make people feel better.

He's in a tough position because the minute he puts his foot down and becomes more aggressive people will throw the ANGRY Black man line in the mix... Fox News won't have it with him

He's in a tough position because the minute he puts his foot down and becomes more aggressive people will throw the ANGRY Black man line in the mix... Fox News won't have it with him

DING DING DING.. They are just waiting for that moment..

How can anyone fault him when Repbulicans have blocked just about everything.. Then stupid America votes them in and now they control the House.

They ran on jobs jobs jobs and when they got in they went after abortion rights, Unions and Health Care. :sigh::sigh:

He seems too passive about shit... and the economy still seems weak... I wasn't expecting a huge turn around but I don't really feel a difference... and now gas going up too? He better get his shit together.. I like him but I honestly feel he wasn't ready...

You better start taking the bus :filenails:

How do you honestly feel about him?

I don't think I'm going to vote for him... I feel let down.

WTF...why does everybody think this man can change the world overnight?...exactly what do you feel let down by? the only thing i can say is i think he's too nice and he needs to tell some people to kiss his ass and stop being a people pleaser...but thats just who he is as a person...cant change that

Archived