Will you vote for obama in

Xtraordinary Xternal

He seems too passive about shit... and the economy still seems weak... I wasn't expecting a huge turn around but I don't really feel a difference... and now gas going up too? He better get his shit together.. I like him but I honestly feel he wasn't ready...

Yeah...But he had lots on his plate before he came in to office. I do agree that he needs to get more agressive, but he has done much more than others with what they had.

He seems too passive about shit... and the economy still seems weak... I wasn't expecting a huge turn around but I don't really feel a difference... and now gas going up too? He better get his shit together.. I like him but I honestly feel he wasn't ready...

He's not passive, he works in a different way..

He doesn't control the gas prices..

More jobs were created under him then Bush in his 8 years..

I don't wanna hear that bush shit... anymore... He needs to be more aggressive or else I won't vote for him...

If you don't vote for him and there's no other Dem on the ticket who are you going to vote for?

Would you rather have a Republican in the white house?

I don't wanna hear that bush shit... anymore... He needs to be more aggressive or else I won't vote for him...

You have to understand that just because he's president. Dosen't mean he has control over everything. He can't just lower gas prices. There are things that are out of his power and control. Now if you don't feel he's the right man, then don't vote for him.

We all vote for different reasons.

The fact that he got rid of that hideous "DADT" policy gets him much Kudos from me.

Yep. I'd rather have him finish everything he's started rather than watch someone come in and try to seam rip everything for the next 4 years. The media has played a HUGE role in the publics perception of him this go round. You'd almost think he was worse than Bush at this point. He hasn't been a stellar president but he hasn't been a bad one either.

I think our country has bigger issues, I don't think one person can fix, we need innovation, like if the US came up with some form of renewable energy that was clean and sufficient that would put us on the map, the problem isn't the president, the problem is lack of a stable economic base

No president regardless of who we elected Republican or Democratic was going to fix the mess we had/have in just 1 term. And we do not control oil and gas prices like other people have mentioned. If the middle east wants to start rioting and marching for their freedom in various countries around the same time it is always going to have an effect on gas and oil prices for the rest of the world and not all that much can be done about that.

I think he has made SOME progress on things despite being blocked and fought every step of the way by tea parties and republicans that need him to fuck up so they can yell all over Fox News that the crazy liberals are just as bad as bush was. Look how they try to spin our response to libya now. They critisize him for responding to slow, yet had he ordered the US to invade we would have another iraq on our hands. I think he made the right choices so far the UN is there for a reason they need to handle it. We cannot be the World police occupying 3-4 diff countries at a time.

I will see who is running against him but the Republicans and tea party freaks sure are not getting my vote so it would have to be someone else I think might be effective which is pretty far fetched as far as I can see it shaping up now.

I always get the impression there are too many elections. Feel sorry for americans having to do this crap every 4 years (and 2 years if you include the mid term). The dude can hardly get anything done. Plus, whats the point of not being allowed to run after 2 elections. What if the public really like the president?

In the UK they have the option of 5 years and can keep going as many terms as they are elected.

Yes, I'll definitely vote for him. I don't think he's perfect, but I don't think any president ever has been. While I went through a phase of feeling "blah" toward him, he's done several things that have impressed me, including helping getting health care reform passed, and dealing with DADT and DOMA. While he may not operate in an overtly "take charge" kind of way - I think he's a pensive, balanced guy who's got control of things when he's at work away from the cameras.

Besides, what are my options? Vote for some homophobic, sexist, Republican whose primary interest will probably be tax cuts for the wealthy? No thanks, not in this lifetime.

YES! the republicans are definitely not getting my vote and if there were any serious democratic candidates other than Obama, they would have showed their faces by now....he ain't perfect, but he has made progress...progress is a slow process folks...it's way easier to destroy than it is to build

if fuckin bush can get two terms and not do shit, obama should be a shoe in, hes done more in one term that bush did in two, and people are boohooing and crying talking about what hasnt been done, its kind of hard to see what obama has done under all the debris Bushfuck left for obama to clean up! damn right i'll vote for him!

1) The president doesn't control the economy.. we do... as a whole...

2) he can't control rising gas prices... prices of gas isn't controlled by the government.. if the government own businesses, like Gas companies... we would be China

3) yes, Obama did the best job cleaning up Bush's mess

1) The president doesn't control the economy.. we do... as a whole...

2) he can't control rising gas prices... prices of gas isn't controlled by the government.. if the government own businesses, like Gas companies... we would be China

3) yes, Obama did the best job cleaning up Bush's mess

oh shut the fuck up you wasn't even feeling him when he first got elected...

I know he doesn't control all of that anyone knows that... He just seems too passive for me I would like to see more progress with jobs. He should toot his own horn more and remind people of the progress he did make with some things to make people feel better.

Archived