I have been delivered.

Kennita Jo.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haaay.

Me too :lol:

I'm seeing her in detroit. Im buying my tickets next week.

OMG. That'd mean I will have spent over 1,000 to see Janet live & travled to two states doing so. :mellow:

Blatin, remove me off of that fucking fake fan list. :rolleyes:

LMAO this is your, what, fourth time?!

I hope she will. :tear:

-_-

• 3 weeks later...

LAWDS> My homely little city has been saved. The few folks that entered the venue in wheelchairs walked out. Even the potholes in the streets are gone. :tear:

Tears.gif

I got so lucky, I kept misreading the seat number on my ticket and ended up being a few rows behind orchestra. I could almost see the sweat drip from her face. And the Milky Way Wet N' Wavy Remy, she was slangin' for the gawds! I'm glad I got to experience both sides of the show. The costumes definitely serve their purpose but without, it's even more intimate. You feel like you're really just getting Janet. She didn't even wear the white jacket or the bedazzled top; the heat was too intense. She even said, after giving her routine bout of cheese at the end, "It's so hot up in here, y'all have no idea!" :lol:

I love how this woman makes me feel. I'm so numb these days, and to be able to escape for a few hours, to be able to feel something, let alone excitement or joy, is a gift in itself; one that nothing or no on else seems to be able to give. Forever and always, my number one. -_-

LAWDS> My homely little city has been saved. The few folks that entered the venue in wheelchairs walked out. Even the potholes in the streets are gone. :tear:Tears.gif

I got so lucky, I kept misreading the seat number on my ticket and ended up being a few rows behind orchestra. I could almost see the sweat drip from her face. And the Milky Way Wet N' Wavy Remy, she was slangin' for the gawds! I'm glad I got to experience both sides of the show. The costumes definitely serve their purpose but without, it's even more intimate. You feel like you're really just getting Janet. She didn't even wear the white jacket or the bedazzled top; the heat was too intense. She even said, after giving her routine bout of cheese at the end, "It's so hot up in here, y'all have no idea!" :lol:

I love how this woman makes me feel. I'm so numb these days, and to be able to escape for a few hours, to be able to feel something, let alone excitement or joy, is a gift in itself; one that nothing or no on else seems to be able to give. Forever and always, my number one. -_-

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I swear we are a fucking mess! :lmao:

At the ATL show, there were people in their wheelchairs and you can tell by the end of the show, they had that expression of pure bliss.. :lmao:

Archived