The Official What's Hot Thread in Fashion

Bailey

Dew yew gerl, the trew yew!

well I have a knack for dressing well so im trying to put together a great suit outfit for the luncheon, last luncheon I wore a bow tie, you know bringing em back, switch yo fashion game up so this time I want a suit with some swag, and im thinking gray not black and I want a pop of color in my tie, which I want like a nice argyle print and the lil pocket napkin to match I plan on coming thru like BAM look at him mmmm

I wouldn't know that first thing...

You just wear whatever? -_-

well I have a knack for dressing well so im trying to put together a great suit outfit for the luncheon, last luncheon I wore a bow tie, you know bringing em back, switch yo fashion game up so this time I want a suit with some swag, and im thinking gray not black and I want a pop of color in my tie, which I want like a nice argyle print and the lil pocket napkin to match I plan on coming thru like BAM look at him mmmm

LOL. If it's just a luncheon I wouldn't do too much.

same here! :cheers:

You just wear whatever? -_-

LOL. If it's just a luncheon I wouldn't do too much.

the hot dude Steve that was there did a whole suit and on top of that after I talked to him back in class he said "that girl I was with it's not my girl she is my best friend's girlfriend" so I am trying to do much :whistle: like why this dude I barely know at all explain that to me :whistle: and yes he will be there again this time im trying to sit with him

I've got impeccable taste but most good clothes are so uncomfortable. At least to me because I'm still really self-conscious. Plus I'm too tired to worry about pants splitting my balls in half or sucking the pigment out of my thighs. Bulky ass shirts, jackets choking my neck and shoes giving me blisters. Now if I've got someone to meet or someone to "impress," I'll serve cunt like a Church Street hooker. Otherwise, give me some pajama bottoms. I don't know how some of you do it day in and day out.

you should rock a gray 3 piece suit w/ thin white pinstripes

To a luncheon? :unsure: Is it really formal JBailey?

Ah I like Express, save for the price tags. That suit is nice though. If you want to be that formal or you're trying to get some ass as per your above post, go with it. :lol:

I've got impeccable taste but most good clothes are so uncomfortable. At least to me because I'm still really self-conscious but God. I'm too tired to worry about pants splitting my balls in half or sucking the pigment out of my thighs. Bulky ass shirts, jackets choking my neck and shoes giving me blisters. Now if I've got someone to meet or someone to "impress," I'll serve cunt like a Church Street hooker. Otherwise, give me some pajama bottoms.

To a luncheon? :unsure: Is it really formal JBailey?

well here is the low down ima give you the exact wording of the first letter to the previous one "Business attire is required. This means that no jeans, colored jeans, or casual clothing are allowed. This is an important event and as guests of the Golf Club we will adhere to their expectations"

BUT so women showed up looking like hot messes in jeans and whatever the hell they had me I popped like this:

Johnie2-1.jpg silk bow tie, cashmere Abercrombie sweater, Black and White Print Burberry scarf

lunch.jpg and no it's not a low key event, you have lunch with the school president and they do it up everything served on silverware you know serve from the left clear from the right, no plastic anything and its held at the exclusive Golf Club dining area

Oh I get you, definitely the suit then. And you look good in that picture.

awww thank you im always self concious of my pics im like ugh another pic I don't like but I was fly you can't see much because im leaving it was cold out and I had my peacock coat on

well here is the low down ima give you the exact wording of the first letter to the previous one "Business attire is required. This means that no jeans, colored jeans, or casual clothing are allowed. This is an important event and as guests of the Golf Club we will adhere to their expectations"

BUT so women showed up looking like hot messes in jeans and whatever the hell they had me I popped like this:

Johnie2-1.jpg silk bow tie, cashmere Abercrombie sweater, Black and White Print Burberry scarf

lunch.jpg and no it's not a low key event, you have lunch with the school president and they do it up everything served on silverware you know serve from the left clear from the right, no plastic anything and its held at the exclusive Golf Club dining area

i hate bowties but i have to say that looks real nice on you, looking rather dapper my friend

i hate bowties but i have to say that looks real nice on you, looking rather dapper my friend

Im bringing em back you gotta rock a new style do thangs different from other folks my one friend been rocking bow ties, of course he knows fashion since he works for Gucci

36111_1443972573304_1052790185_31294583_5299143_n.jpg

hell yeah!!!! i love express suits

okay sold im getting the suit gotta find me a tie that pops and is exactly a great print that will set the outfit off, that's kinda how I have been doing things everything on point but one thing to set the outfit off in that picture I had on a cashmere blue sweater, nice blue pants and a pop of color with the bow tie as Janet would say "it has to pop it has to look lush" :whistle:

Archived