Beyonce's father will no longer manage her career

art

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could say the same about your attempts to be controversial in this thread. :excited:

In a Beyonce thread just pressed. You know how stupid you look right now? :mellow:

Fuck beyonce

She will flop and thats why you upset by my comments. Does it hurt to put all your hopes in dreams in someone you don't know? When beyonce flops what will your excuse be? The economy ? Lack of front laces? No one willing to let her steal their songs or ghost write for her?

Fuck beyonce

She will flop and thats why you upset by my comments. Does it hurt to put all your hopes in dreams in someone you don't know? When beyonce flops what will your excuse be? The economy ? Lack of front laces? No one willing to let her steal their songs or ghost write for her?

And as I always say, "Only stupid people invest their time in artists they claim not to like." B) Now if it's okay with you, we triple digit IQ members would like have a discussion about where Beyonce is headed with her career now that she is no longer with Matthew.

There are NO reports of who is managing her now. Only stupid ppl say Roc Nation because they don't think. There's only rumors, and stupid ppl assume Roc Nation because Jay-Z is there. Beyonce has never been one to mix business with pleasure.

well that depends on what you consider mixing business with pleasure....I don't think she'd do it in terms of management tho (at least i'd hope not)...i'm curious to see who will be her new manager...i'm not a believer of getting rid of your foundation unless something major happens in your business partnership...this could have been in the works for a while, or it could have been a recent decision, idk...I think at this point in her career she's accustomed to certain things when it comes to business and management so whoever will be her new manager has a great task on their hands....do I believe that it was a 50/50 decision on both her and Matthew's behalf, nope lol....but I wasn't there so I can't speak with certainty

well that depends on what you consider mixing business with pleasure....I don't think she'd do it in terms of management tho (at least i'd hope not)...i'm curious to see who will be her new manager...i'm not a believer of getting rid of your foundation unless something major happens in your business partnership...this could have been in the works for a while, or it could have been a recent decision, idk...I think at this point in her career she's accustomed to certain things when it comes to business and management so whoever will be her new manager has a great task on their hands....do I believe that it was a 50/50 decision on both her and Matthew's behalf, nope lol....but I wasn't there so I can't speak with certainty

It's definitely not something she just woke up one morning and said, "I'm gonna part ways with my manager." It's been something that's been in the works for a while. And as I said, it seems like it's for the better considering that there's no way Matthew can manager her career AND teach at TSU. Plus, he pretty much faded into the background halfway thru the B'day era. Hell he wouldn't even fund the B'day Anthology because he didn't think it was a wise investment. I think the change is good, because without change, there can be no progress. She's probably in the process of looking for new management that'll take her in the direction she wants to go with her next album, that is if she hasn't already found that team.

It's definitely not something she just woke up one morning and said, "I'm gonna part ways with my manager." It's been something that's been in the works for a while. And as I said, it seems like it's for the better considering that there's no way Matthew can manager her career AND teach at TSU. Plus, he pretty much faded into the background halfway thru the B'day era. Hell he wouldn't even fund the B'day Anthology because he didn't think it was a wise investment. I think the change is good, because without change, there can be no progress. She's probably in the process of looking for new management that'll take her in the direction she wants to go with her next album, that is if she hasn't already found that team.

but isn't her single suppose to drop soon??? she probably already has management...or close to getting new management

but isn't her single suppose to drop soon??? she probably already has management...or close to getting new management

I'm sure she already has it or is close to it like you said. Nobody really knows when the single is supposed to drop, but its rumored she is shooting the album/promo art today. I think alot of stuff is gonna happen soon... & it'll be out before that British festival shes doing.

Archived