Beyonce's father will no longer manage her career

art

NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce will no longer be managed by her father, Mathew Knowles.

Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, told The Associated Press in a statement Monday that the Grammy-winning singer and her father have parted ways "on a business level."

Knowles has managed his daughter since she debuted as a teen in the multiplatinum-selling group Destiny's Child in the late 1990s and throughout her superstar career as a solo artist.

Beyonce says in the statement that she is grateful for the role her father has had in her career.

She adds that "he is my father for life and I love my dad dearly."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gvtNIfAj70YYX5NHWcXdGLhPzVWA?docId=d49965275fd54cf98000660a799765ce

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By MESFIN FEKADU, Associated Press

NEW YORK – Beyonce will no longer be managed by her father, Mathew Knowles.

Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, told The Associated Press in a statement Monday that the Grammy-winning singer and her father have parted ways "on a business level."

Knowles has managed his daughter since she debuted as a teen in the multiplatinum-selling group Destiny's Child in the late 1990s and throughout her superstar career as a solo artist.

Beyonce says in the statement that she is grateful for the role her father has had in her career.

She adds that "he is my father for life and I love my dad dearly."

-------

:o

Anyone else getting Janet Control vibes from all this??

except Janet and crew were smart and creative enough to put it in an album...and Janet was smart enough to give Joe's ass the boot early on lol...I must say tho, Beyonce better have her shit all the way together, because Matthew pulled a lot of strings for her ass...hell Matthew paid for half her damn career...never thought i'd see the day chile

Joe Jackson was still around during the Control days. Janet got rid of him in 1987. By the way, Janet was flopping under her father, Beyonce has been pretty successful under her father's management.

Fuck no Janet was about to make great shit, Beyonce been sitting on the toliet all this time and now she constipated because of her dad? Chile boom go make another bad album these young homos can eat up while I sit at the bar laughing at them fucking up her routines on the dance floor :filenails:

This does not suprise me because Beyonce has said that she wants complete control of her own empire because she talked about how she loved the way Barbara streisand controls everything and she wanted to do the same

Im sit back and watch this fool end up in commercials for everything from chicken baskets to wigs :filenails: total control :whistle:

Archived