Beyonce's father will no longer manage her career

art

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She will flop this is a good thing and her fucking fans can gag.

Perfect timing too since she has to step it up big time in order to compete with Rihanna. Jay Z won't let his side piece flop.

Hopefully Jayz will be her manager and fuck up her career... (since he is resentful for her not having his babies yet)

ht5pjc.jpg

Not in this scenario. Matthew was still managing Beyonce, but he pretty much faded into the background half-way thru the B'day era. He's been teaching at TSU. He's just been kinda "there", as a manager. So instead of him trying to juggle two jobs, it seems like they'd part ways just so Matthew didn't have to overwork himself.

Not in this scenario. Matthew was still managing Beyonce, but he pretty much faded into the background half-way thru the B'day era. He's been teaching at TSU. He's just been kinda "there", as a manager. So instead of him trying to juggle two jobs, it seems like they'd part ways just so Matthew didn't have to overwork himself.

Thats bullshit and you know it. He fucked some news lady and was fucking background dancers and that hurt beyonce. So she dumped him its that simple don't make it seem as though she some smart business woman. Her team managed her well which mainly consisted of her father shes going to flop without him just deal with it.

In a post Rihanna world that bitch wont stand a chance shes not edgy enough or original enough to take it to the next level. Jay Z won't slow down rihanna for beyonce since he wants her to slow down and have a baby anyway and hes her manager :lmao: :lmao:

Matthew seems very Joe Jackson -wanting to be apart of everything pertaining to his daughters success :umm:

I'm sure this was as "mutual" as the decision for DC3 to part ways ...We all know that was BEYONCE's decision :rolleyes:

Hopefully she will do bionic numbers you make it too easy .

Well fortunately for Beyonce her career isnt as bad as Xtina's & she knows howto market herself better so I doubt thatll happen.

& "A post Rihanna world"? :umm: Just who is she a threat to? She ant even go multi platinum w/o a re-release.

she's so stupid, typical cliche everyone knows business and pleasure only work for a certain amount of time :rolleyes:

Well it will lead to their eventual break up... The tension of a flop album... this is going to be good.

Beyonce is a dumb bitch her father has her best interests... She should have kept him on who cares if he cheated on your mother from a business stand point it doesn't make any sense.

Yall want her to flop so bad. :lmao:

Anyway though...I recall her or "them" (Her & Jay-Z) somewhere saying they didn't want to mix their businesses together, so I doubt she'll go over to Roc Nation. Yall could at least wait to see what her next move is before deeming her career over....Even though I don't see it happening anytime soon. :umm:

as much as I detest Matthew Knowles and all his dirty dealings, I don't think anyone will look out for Beyonce the way Matthew did. I'll wait and see how it goes. I don't think her career will tank simply because he's no longer he manager, but I don't think anyone will go the lengths Matthew did. We'll see.

Yall want her to flop so bad. :lmao:

Anyway though...I recall her or "them" (Her & Jay-Z) somewhere saying they didn't want to mix their businesses together, so I doubt she'll go over to Roc Nation. Yall could at least wait to see what her next move is before deeming her career over....Even though I don't see it happening anytime soon. :umm:

lawd I hope she doesn't go to Roc Nation cuz I actually like Beyonce and think she has potential to do great things if she would only step outside of her fuckin box...lawd chile.....

Thats bullshit and you know it. He fucked some news lady and was fucking background dancers and that hurt beyonce. So she dumped him its that simple don't make it seem as though she some smart business woman. Her team managed her well which mainly consisted of her father shes going to flop without him just deal with it.

In a post Rihanna world that bitch wont stand a chance shes not edgy enough or original enough to take it to the next level. Jay Z won't slow down rihanna for beyonce since he wants her to slow down and have a baby anyway and hes her manager :lmao: :lmao:

And you wonder why your opinion is never warranted in discussions that require intelligence. ohboy.gif Just sit on the sidelines and cosign the more educated ppl like you usually do.

Matthew seems very Joe Jackson -wanting to be apart of everything pertaining to his daughters success :umm:

I'm sure this was as "mutual" as the decision for DC3 to part ways ...We all know that was BEYONCE's decision :rolleyes:

If he wanted to be apart of everything pertaining to his daughter's success, HE WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN A TEACHING JOB AT TSU.

You are so right. Beyonce just woke up the other day, spur of the moment, and decided to part ways with her management.

so who will manage her now? please don't tell me Roc Nation....

There are NO reports of who is managing her now. Only stupid ppl say Roc Nation because they don't think. There's only rumors, and stupid ppl assume Roc Nation because Jay-Z is there. Beyonce has never been one to mix business with pleasure.

And you wonder why your opinion is never warranted in discussions that require intelligence. ohboy.gif Just sit on the sidelines and cosign the more educated ppl like you usually do.

Beyonce will flop and when she does you will gag.

I don't know what discussions you talking about and don't really care. Unlike you I don't seek validation through the internet. I would stick to promoting your flop blog and twitter page.

lawd I hope she doesn't go to Roc Nation cuz I actually like Beyonce and think she has potential to do great things if she would only step outside of her fuckin box...lawd chile.....

She won't step outside any box... clearly she moving on her emotions... You don't fuck with your management.. Look what happen to usher when he did that. It never works out well when you change the core of what works for you.

Beyonce will flop and when she does you will gag.

I don't know what discussions you speak of and don't really care. Unlike you I don't seek validation through the internet. I would stick to promoting your flop blog and twitter page.

No, that's what YOU think. Because you're pressed.

This is one of the discussions I am speaking of. Take your uneducated ass back to the dugout and sit there, Peter.

Archived