AUBREY ODAY SIGNS SOLO RECORD DEAL W/UNIVERSAL-MOTOWN RECORDS

switchblade330

That Grape Juice can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that former Danity Kane star Aubrey O’Day has signed her first solo recording deal.

Find out which major label the Pop vixen is signed to after the jump…

Reliable sources close to O’Day’s camp confirmed to That Grape Juice that the singer recently inked a long-term contract with Universal Motown/ SRC. There, the 27 year old joins the likes of Akon, and Melanie Fiona.

With her reality show a ratings winner, a new record deal, and industry heavyweight Johnny Wright representing her, things are most certainly looking up for Ms. O’Day. Here’s hoping she keeps the tabloid antics to a minimum and allows the talent that we all came to know and love back on Making The Band take centre-stage.

source:www.thatgrapejuice.net

:excited::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo::wub:

Nelly's album was horrible...he had a hit single, but he dropped the ball on that shit...his time is up...he's one of those artists who came around at the right time and found a very profitable and successful lane...Eminem is the only rapper who's sold more than Nelly in the past decade...he has no place in music at the moment...not to mention, Flo Rida came out and snatched Nelly's soul and put it over some great dance beats

difference between Kelly and Aubrey is that Aubrey has a presence...Kelly is the very pretty girl that no one notices unless someone points her out...as crazy as Aubrey is, she has star potential...she was the personality of Danity Kane...Diddy knew damn well that Aubrey made that group, not Dawn's boring ass...she has good management...she can do big things

Nelly's album was horrible...he had a hit single, but he dropped the ball on that shit...his time is up...he's one of those artists who came around at the right time and found a very profitable and successful lane...Eminem is the only rapper who's sold more than Nelly in the past decade...he has no place in music at the moment...not to mention, Flo Rida came out and snatched Nelly's soul and put it over some great dance beats

difference between Kelly and Aubrey is that Aubrey has a presence...Kelly is the very pretty girl that no one notices unless someone points her out...as crazy as Aubrey is, she has star potential...she was the personality of Danity Kane...Diddy knew damn well that Aubrey made that group, not Dawn's boring ass...she has good management...she can do big things

Flo rida sucks and for you to say he a better rapper than Nelly is just insane. He can do more musically than Flo not to mention hes cuter. I don't think nelly done he should have did a mix tape first and been on a few features with people like rick ross and t pain first to get his footing back in hip hop I think he will be fine.

I like aubrey Diddy did her so wrong and got away with it. All she wanted was to know what was going on with the group and why certain members were getting solo things... I wish her the best.

Flo rida sucks and for you to say he a better rapper than Nelly is just insane. He can do more musically than Flo not to mention hes cuter. I don't think nelly done he should have did a mix tape first and been on a few features with people like rick ross and t pain first to get his footing back in hip hop I think he will be fine.

I like aubrey Diddy did her so wrong and got away with it. All she wanted was to know what was going on with the group and why certain members were getting solo things... I wish her the best.

can you read and comprehend? where did I say Flo Rida is a better anything than Nelly?

In order to snatch someone soul as you put it.. means you said in so many words that hes better than nelly...

I can read just fine and comprehend just fine.

no it doesn't darling...I said he snatched his soul and put it over some good dance beats...Flo Rida, especially when he just came out, was Nelly all day and every day...Low = Nelly circa 2002......and in any event, please don't act like Nelly is known for his lyrical ability...he made good music that was catchy and fit the times...he was necessary and he had his success

no it doesn't darling...I said he snatched his soul and put it over some good dance beats...Flo Rida, especially when he just came out, was Nelly all day and every day...Low = Nelly circa 2002......and in any event, please don't act like Nelly is known for his lyrical ability...he made good music that was catchy and fit the times...he was necessary and he had his success

Can you read and comprehend? <_<

We discussing flo and nelly between those two nelly wins lyrically... I wouldn't pit nelly against someone like kanye west or common lyrically.

Archived