Top 5 on your bucketlist

Bailey

1. Do something big time (dance, comedy, music, acting)

2. Be someone's A&R

3. Perform someones tribute

4. Buy 3 houses, one in the middle of no where with a farm, a metropolitan condo in one of those high rises, a beach house

5. Have my own business

1. Do something big time (dance, comedy, music, acting)

2. Be someone's A&R

3. Perform someones tribute

4. Buy 3 houses, one in the middle of no where with a farm, a metropolitan condo in one of those high rises, a beach house

5. Have my own business

If you get the 3 houses can I come stay? :cheer: lol

1) Have sex with Omarion

2) Have sex with Omarion

3) Have MORE sex with Omarion

4) Have even MOOOORE sex with Omarion

5) Read the WHOLE bible

:coffee:

and what if sex with Omarion aint good? What if he a premie? I think you should spread yo list out just to cover ya basics :coffee: you den used all ya wishes up on a man you don't know if his sex is da bizness

1. Get closer to God

2. My book to have huge success

3. To find love that is healthy and good

4. To become financially secure for the future

5. To get in the best shape of my life

I would love to hear about this book of yours have not heard you mention it before, as for God, he is waiting on any one of us at anytime of the day or night, when you ready. As for getting in shape the older we get the harder that becomes.

some of ya'll have bucketlist mixed up I think with your goals in life in general, bucketlist are more like these are the events I would do if I only had a little time left to do them, so they I think are supposed to be a little simpler, you could read the whole bible, from what I know it takes about a year to do that if your actually studying it and reading it for real. When they say bucket list I think, go see the ocean, meet Janet, walk down a Parisian street. Ya'll up in here wanna meet God, hell you meet him after you kick the bucket, I.E. the bucketlist :filenails:

J Bailey how do you get your tickets like that??? Do you go via ebay? Or official ticket sites?

Im honest I choose a number of routes, first rule, tickets are MOSTLY sold in pairs, for whatever reason people think they MUST have someone go with, if you search for single tickets alone, YOU can enjoy a great show very close, I have bought tickets from ticket brokers who of course charge a lot more than face value, I paid for myself and three others to see Madonna in the first 5 rows cost 2100.00 total, as for Janet I have gotten them thru her fanclubs, except this time, I am searching thru Ebay to find a single ticket for both of her first nights, her prices are high now because it's far from the show, closer to the show the less likely a broker will sell the ticket, and rather than lose all profit they will part with those tickets at a much discounted price. Sometimes, like Mary J you can log on to ticketmaster the day of the show and find a single ticket, in my case front row no less. I wanted to see Madonna on her COADF tour Chicago, so a few days before the actual show sure enough one ticket 5th row floor center, I did NOT buy it after calculating the price of the ticket, travel, hotel, parking, and eating I would have easily spent 700.00 just on that alone. The secret is there are single seats out there probably of every show not sold just hanging around because no one wants to go alone or sellers only sell in pairs, that's how you beat that game, of course you have to be willing to go ALONE. Not that any Janet fan at a Janet concert is every alone :whistle: let's see where Janet is now if she has a show and search I bet I can prove it now

Im honest I choose a number of routes, first rule, tickets are MOSTLY sold in pairs, for whatever reason people think they MUST have someone go with, if you search for single tickets alone, YOU can enjoy a great show very close, I have bought tickets from ticket brokers who of course charge a lot more than face value, I paid for myself and three others to see Madonna in the first 5 rows cost 2100.00 total, as for Janet I have gotten them thru her fanclubs, except this time, I am searching thru Ebay to find a single ticket for both of her first nights, her prices are high now because it's far from the show, closer to the show the less likely a broker will sell the ticket, and rather than lose all profit they will part with those tickets at a much discounted price. Sometimes, like Mary J you can log on to ticketmaster the day of the show and find a single ticket, in my case front row no less. I wanted to see Madonna on her COADF tour Chicago, so a few days before the actual show sure enough one ticket 5th row floor center, I did NOT buy it after calculating the price of the ticket, travel, hotel, parking, and eating I would have easily spent 700.00 just on that alone. The secret is there are single seats out there probably of every show not sold just hanging around because no one wants to go alone or sellers only sell in pairs, that's how you beat that game, of course you have to be willing to go ALONE. Not that any Janet fan at a Janet concert is every alone :whistle: let's see where Janet is now if she has a show and search I bet I can prove it now

Wow that sounds good! Unfortunately shows tend to sell out quite quickly here. But I hear that no one EVER manages to get the seats for the front few rows so I do think they hold back some of the tickets until later on. Like with Janet's shows...the VIP packages and therefore the front 3 rows went on sale 2 weeks after general tickets did...

I was going to go to Mary J. I bought the tickets like 2 months after they went on sale and managed to get row 8 seats. Same with The X Factor. I don't think I've ever gotten nose bleed seats either :lol:. I just wanna get as near the front possible. I'll probably try the last day thing!

Whats it like going to a concert on your own? I'm going to Janet on my own and I'm nervous.

Wow that sounds good! Unfortunately shows tend to sell out quite quickly here. But I hear that no one EVER manages to get the seats for the front few rows so I do think they hold back some of the tickets until later on. Like with Janet's shows...the VIP packages and therefore the front 3 rows went on sale 2 weeks after general tickets did...

I was going to go to Mary J. I bought the tickets like 2 months after they went on sale and managed to get row 8 seats. Same with The X Factor. I don't think I've ever gotten nose bleed seats either :lol:. I just wanna get as near the front possible. I'll probably try the last day thing!

Whats it like going to a concert on your own? I'm going to Janet on my own and I'm nervous.

that's not true, I know, I went to see Janet front row dead center, two nights in a row on her AFY tour, I bought one seat the first night for myself, then the second night my friend Darrell went, well the first night this guy shows up and is sitting next to me funky as hell and acting like he didn't want to be there, I said yea there's the other ticket I didn't buy :filenails:

that's not true, I know, I went to see Janet front row dead center, two nights in a row on her AFY tour, I bought one seat the first night for myself, then the second night my friend Darrell went, well the first night this guy shows up and is sitting next to me funky as hell and acting like he didn't want to be there, I said yea there's the other ticket I didn't buy :filenails:

I always get sat next to someone that ruins the night for me. For Alicia...someone in front with spiky Gaga hair :thumbdown:. To the X Factor I had someone in a leg cast next to me. I spilled my water accidently as the screaming girls from behind and sideways started pushing to get nearer to One Direction (a fine new boyband)...omg I couldn't believe what the water did to his cast :ph34r:.

you get smart about it, you go on the message boards and talk to folks that are going to that show, and let them know you are going to be there, when I saw Janet on her Rock Witchu tour in Chicago we all went to a bar having Janet night, it was fun, but the people I came across were Xone board members and one of them was the creator white dude you know, he was not friendly I was like well Im in Chicago I have seen what I wanted and if some people funky let them be, you can make your own good time, but arranging things before hand helps just tell folks hey im going to such and such a show and I wanna meet up, I met up with a gang of Janet fans for her Auburn Hills show on the last tour we ate dinner together and shit

I always get sat next to someone that ruins the night for me. For Alicia...someone in front with spiky Gaga hair :thumbdown:. To the X Factor I had someone in a leg cast next to me. I spilled my water accidently as the screaming girls from behind and sideways started pushing to get nearer to One Direction (a fine new boyband)...omg I couldn't believe what the water did to his cast :ph34r:.

tell me about it, im usually not that aggressive but I had an aisle seat 3rd row for Rock Witchu in Auburn Hills this dude was like he likes to dance and do all the arms movements and stuff so I should switch seats with him so he can have room, im like no I like to dance too nigga boom :filenails:

you get smart about it, you go on the message boards and talk to folks that are going to that show, and let them know you are going to be there, when I saw Janet on her Rock Witchu tour in Chicago we all went to a bar having Janet night, it was fun, but the people I came across were Xone board members and one of them was the creator white dude you know, he was not friendly I was like well Im in Chicago I have seen what I wanted and if some people funky let them be, you can make your own good time, but arranging things before hand helps just tell folks hey im going to such and such a show and I wanna meet up, I met up with a gang of Janet fans for her Auburn Hills show on the last tour we ate dinner together and shit

You need to write a book and title it 'jbaileys wisdoms' :lol:! I'm gonna start hunting people down that will be front row. I know I'm meeting up with paul and Selz beforehand.

tell me about it, im usually not that aggressive but I had an aisle seat 3rd row for Rock Witchu in Auburn Hills this dude was like he likes to dance and do all the arms movements and stuff so I should switch seats with him so he can have room, im like no I like to dance too nigga boom :filenails:

:lmao:!!!!

You need to write a book and title it 'jbaileys wisdoms' :lol:! I'm gonna start hunting people down that will be front row. I know I'm meeting up with paul and Selz beforehand.

:lmao:!!!!

ohhh your in the UK you will have a blast they haven't seen Janet in over a decade, start gathering yo people, go over to xone see who is there going to your show, think of it as internet mingling, go mingle honey :filenails:

1. Live in Barcelona (went for the first time when I was 16 and fell in love with that place)

2. Travel the world for a full year with my best friend, my mommy

3. Live in Bali for a year

4. Have a passionate love affair with a self centered artist lol

5. Cure people of ignorance lol

1. Live in Barcelona (went for the first time when I was 16 and fell in love with that place)

2. Travel the world for a full year with my best friend, my mommy

3. Live in Bali for a year

4. Have a passionate love affair with a self centered artist lol

5. Cure people of ignorance lol

good luck booking that stage on #5, as for the rest of your list, wow, quite creative that shit turns me on, except you a female fish ewww :filenails: I hear the people in Barcelona are all beautiful, traveling the world for a year would be so wonderful I would truly be in awe, living different places is probably the best though when you travel to a place you get the cliff notes version then go home, living there, that's a different story indeed...

ohhh your in the UK you will have a blast they haven't seen Janet in over a decade, start gathering yo people, go over to xone see who is there going to your show, think of it as internet mingling, go mingle honey :filenails:

Haha thats what I'm about to do. *grabs the mojitos and struts over to Xone*

Archived