Top 5 on your bucketlist

Bailey

1) Hug Janhova

2) Move out to my own place

3) Travel the world

4) Spend at least one month in Africa or India

5) Blow £2000 shopping

I have done number 5 it's overrated but those snazzy shopping bags from Burberry, Gucci and Louis Vuitton are nice though

I don't need to hug her I keep thinking Janet hates her fans secretly like don't get too close, JOEY!, I would simply like a meet-n-greet after Vegas it will be 10 shows I have seen her, more than all other concerts I have been too combined, I think I earned a meet-n-greet I don't wanna know her business I don't want a question and answer session just a picture of me and her sign my copy of "True You" and im good. :thumbup:

I have done number 5 it's overrated but those snazzy shopping bags from Burberry, Gucci and Louis Vuitton are nice though

Have you ever seen those films where some shit happens...the bitch goes into a store and comes out with 5 different bags from designer outlets feeling great about herself/himself? I want to do that at least once.

I don't need to hug her I keep thinking Janet hates her fans secretly like don't get too close, JOEY!, I would simply like a meet-n-greet after Vegas it will be 10 shows I have seen her, more than all other concerts I have been too combined, I think I earned a meet-n-greet I don't wanna know her business I don't want a question and answer session just a picture of me and her sign my copy of "True You" and im good. :thumbup:

I want a full on conversation with her. I feel like she's my soulmate. Our likes, dislikes, personality, personal demons...they're the same.

Have you ever seen those films where some shit happens...the bitch goes into a store and comes out with 5 different bags from designer outlets feeling great about herself/himself? I want to do that at least once.

you should I had a friend that all she wanted to do was know what it was like to buy herself a brand new car, I was like that's overrated too and on top of it the value of the car goes upside down the minute you drive off the lot, but to each their own I guess maybe I am ungrateful or clueless because I have done these things its cute that's about all I have. As for designer wear folks awesome their fake anyway. Except for really high end like Louis, I had my Louis kicks on in the club and this Asian gurl I asked how she likes em, she goes "are they real? wait no they have to be you wouldn't be showing them off it they weren't and they are Louis"

I want a full on conversation with her. I feel like she's my soulmate. Our likes, dislikes, personality, personal demons...they're the same.

Im afraid of Janet, I mean when I say I do not think someone so private wants a typical fan all in her grill, I respect that, just a picture and I would love my book signed and im off not all in ya face, don't have Joey all in my face, I can say I have shaken her hand before on her AFY tour front row Auburn Hills she has the softest hand in the world :blush:

you should I had a friend that all she wanted to do was know what it was like to buy herself a brand new car, I was like that's overrated too and on top of it the value of the car goes upside down the minute you drive off the lot, but to each their own I guess maybe I am ungrateful or clueless because I have done these things its cute that's about all I have. As for designer wear folks awesome their fake anyway. Except for really high end like Louis, I had my Louis kicks on in the club and this Asian gurl I asked how she likes em, she goes "are they real? wait no they have to be you wouldn't be showing them off it they weren't and their Louis"

Awww bless the lil Asian girl haha. Speaking of Louis...I need a Louis wallet -_-. I just want to buy something without feeling bad or poor afterwards. Like the Janet VIP ticket. I'm happy I bought it but now I feel poor.

Im afraid of Janet, I mean when I say I do not think someone so private wants a typical fan all in her grill, I respect that, just a picture and I would love my book signed and im off not all in ya face, don't have Joey all in my face, I can say I have shaken her hand before on her AFY tour front row Auburn Hills she has the softest hand in the world :blush:

I've never met her :(! So if I shouted 'I LOVE YOU' at the concert how would she respond? I'mma ask Joey how he is when I'm there :lol:. I understand the privacy thing. I'm like that too. Imagine being in the position of being her friend though like Gil is or Tina was.. That'd be so cool. Maybe I'm only feeling like this because I'm 21 and obsessed with her? I dunno.

What does she smell of btw? And is she tall or small in person?

I've never met her :(! So if I shouted 'I LOVE YOU' at the concert how would she respond? I'mma ask Joey how he is when I'm there :lol:. I understand the privacy thing. I'm like that too. Imagine being in the position of being her friend though like Gil is or Tina was.. That'd be so cool. Maybe I'm only feeling like this because I'm 21 and obsessed with her? I dunno.

What does she smell of btw? And is she tall or small in person?

Janet honestly looks like someone's teenage daughter in person,she came out and I thought where's the rest of her? She looks in person just like she does on TV she is a short lil lady but incredibly cute, if you said I love you she would say "I love you too" she is giddy on stage at times she has fun when she is up there you can tell.

Janet honestly looks like someone's teenage daughter in person,she came out and I thought where's the rest of her? She looks in person just like she does on TV she is a short lil lady but incredibly cute, if you said I love you she would say "I love you too" she is giddy on stage at times she has fun when she is up there you can tell.

:lol:! I seriously NEED to see her. My life would be incomplete without lol.I wanna throw my underwear on stage.

So what would you want a professional degree in?

1) Hug Janhova

2) Move out to my own place

3) Travel the world

4) Spend at least one month in Africa or India

5) Blow £2000 shopping

on the plus side you can get some ass and you aint gotta explain shit to no one, on the downside being alone after awhile is VERY lonely and isolating I have spent most of my adulthood alone.

:lol:! I seriously NEED to see her. My life would be incomplete without lol.I wanna throw my underwear on stage.

So what would you want a professional degree in?

Im at a cross road, I have finished my undergrad and I have finished all my prerequisites to a Nursing program, BUT Im reconsidering going to medical school instead, I do not feel nursing has challenged me enough, I do feel it is my responsibility to live the best life I can, I have no kids, won't be getting married, and Im smart as all hell, I have nothing but A's in every course I have had in the last 5 years, it's time to up the ante, shoot for the moon cause even if I miss I will be among the stars.

on the plus side you can get some ass and you aint gotta explain shit to no one, on the downside being alone after awhile is VERY lonely and isolating I have spent most of my adulthood alone.

I'd probably get a house share so I can make friends though. I think I'll end up lonely. I'm not someone that likes being in a relationship or around people. I'm incredibly shy and introspective. As much as I want to be loved...I'm not good at opening up or letting anyone in. I've been hurt too many times :tear:

Awww bless the lil Asian girl haha. Speaking of Louis...I need a Louis wallet -_-. I just want to buy something without feeling bad or poor afterwards. Like the Janet VIP ticket. I'm happy I bought it but now I feel poor.

Im a value shopper, you can get great things and not pay high prices, when it comes to concerts, a lot of times tickets for a show will go to the public last minute if not sold, that means you can get a great seat if you are willing to go it alone, somewhere a single seat is available up close in the first few rows not sold so I figure why pay all that money when I can just wait, I have sat within the first 15 rows center floor of every concert I have been to within the last 15 years, I don't do nose bleeds but I do know how to get a great seat. :filenails:

Im at a cross road, I have finished my undergrad and I have finished all my prerequisites to a Nursing program, BUT Im reconsidering going to medical school instead, I do not feel nursing has challenged me enough, I do feel it is my responsibility to live the best life I can, I have no kids, won't be getting married, and Im smart as all hell, I have nothing but A's in every course I have had in the last 5 years, it's time to up the ante, shoot for the moon cause even if I miss I will be among the stars.

You know what. Just go for it! If it's what you want then do it. I'm 21 and I spent the last 3 years regretting doing the course I did. I COULD do another but I can't afford it. If you can then do it.

Im a value shopper, you can get great things and not pay high prices, when it comes to concerts, a lot of times tickets for a show will go to the public last minute if not sold, that means you can get a great seat if you are willing to go it alone, somewhere a single seat is available up close in the first few rows not sold so I figure why pay all that money when I can just wait, I have sat within the first 15 rows center floor of every concert I have been to within the last 15 years, I don't do nose bleeds but I do know how to get a great seat. :filenails:

I've tried waiting until last minute but Ticketmaster ALWAYS has shite tickets :(. Even til the day before.

1. See the ocean2. Travel Overseas3. Get a professional degree4. Philanthropy5. Meet Janet, she has provided the soundtrack to my life

1) Hug Janhova2) Move out to my own place3) Travel the world4) Spend at least one month in Africa or India 5) Blow £2000 shopping

Done all the stuff on both your lists **feeling full of myself right now**

**edit, havent got a professional degree, but will have one next year**

Archived