Would any of you US'ers

bu.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm always traveling outside the states lol

Do you ever come to the UK? Let me know if you do! I'll be your tour guide :)

YOu don't have a British passport?

I do. But I'm sure it has my ethnicity on there which is Pakistani

Do you ever come to the UK? Let me know if you do! I'll be your tour guide :)

I do. But I'm sure it has my ethnicity on there which is Pakistani

Oh ok, mine just says British. It doesn't matter anyway, they might search you, question you or insert things into your anus, but you will still get into the country LOL

I would die to go to London. The farthest I've ever gone is about four states away from me. :umm:

:o

You should come!!

Oh ok, mine just says British. It doesn't matter anyway, they might search you, question you or insert things into your anus, but you will still get into the country LOL

Haha I hope so! About getting into the country lol!

I'd come down if someone came to London >_<

Why don't you come to Manchester paul :whistle:

Ive never been to Manchester.......I don't know why LOL

I'm in London and you don't come, why are Americans more special than the fantastic UKers you have much closer? :umm: lol

Ive never been to Manchester.......I don't know why LOL

I'm in London and you don't come, why are Americans more special than the fantastic UKers you have much closer? :umm: lol

You should lol. It's a great city!

I came once in 2009 -_-. I near enough gave hints about meeting up but you ignored them :thumbdown:

That my friend is a filthy lie! :hmph:

OMG it so isn't! I made threads on the old board and specifically told you and Selz that we need to meet up! I even asked Japtok if he was around! Speaking of Japtok. He originates from Manchester and I haven't once met him!!! He never comes back :(

OMG it so isn't! I made threads on the old board and specifically told you and Selz that we need to meet up! I even asked Japtok if he was around! Speaking of Japtok. He originates from Manchester and I haven't once met him!!! He never comes back :(

Are you sure I was even posting at that time? I have been through periods of not being around much.....I would never have ignored you!

Archived