Would any of you US'ers

bu.

Because JBailey is taking you off the market. I was going to swoon you and let you have my chirrens. :rolleyes::lol:

And that's just the plane ticket. :lol:

Well. We'll convince Paul to let you stay with him. That gives you plenty of opp to swoon him. And we can cook for you :)! Plus as a guest of the UK I'd pay for meals as a treat :blush:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because JBailey is taking you off the market. I was going to swoon you and let you have my chirrens. :rolleyes::lol:

And that's just the plane ticket. :lol:

Our children would be so beautiful! they would look like us both at the same time >_<

As long as you understand that I can be moany at times, and I hate morning sex.....I think we could make this work :cheers:

Are you sure I was even posting at that time? I have been through periods of not being around much.....I would never have ignored you!

I'm sure you were. We spoke about it after. You said you hasn't heard of 'East India' before where I stayed lol. Or that you lived near there. I can't remember

I've been outside the states a few times, most times it was Canada, But I did visit London, Cancun, and Kenya (my father's home country). ^_^

I'mma need for you to come to London again

I'm sure you were. We spoke about it after. You said you hasn't heard of 'East India' before where I stayed lol. Or that you lived near there. I can't remember

We spoke about it because I saw your pics on fb, thats the 1st time I knew that you had come to London and I said I lived near canary wharf >_<

We spoke about it because I saw your pics on fb, thats the 1st time I knew that you had come to London and I said I lived near canary wharf >_<

Oh ok lol. I must have got it wrong :(

Well. We'll convince Paul to let you stay with him. That gives you plenty of opp to swoon him. And we can cook for you :)! Plus as a guest of the UK I'd pay for meals as a treat :blush:

LMAO. Maybe one day. -_-

Our children would be so beautiful! they would look like us both at the same time >_<

As long as you understand that I can be moany at times, and I hate morning sex.....I think we could make this work :cheers:

But JBailey's apparently got the job already. :umm:

I've been outside the states a few times, most times it was Canada, But I did visit London, Cancun, and Kenya (my father's home country). ^_^

Oh wow. :wub: I remember you talking about Cancun and Kenya. How was London though?

LMAO. Maybe one day. -_-

But JBailey's apparently got the job already. :umm:

Oh wow. :wub: I remember you talking about Cancun and Kenya. How was London though?

I told you I was open to negotiation >_<

But I understand why a guy like you wouldn't be interested in marrying a guy like me..... :tear:

If you asked me and I was in the country why wouldn't I have met you?

I can't remember. But you knew I was coming. Maybe I didn't ask? But you definitly knew I was coming. I wouldn't have gone without making at least 2 or 3 threads about it :lol:

I can't remember. But you knew I was coming. Maybe I didn't ask? But you definitly knew I was coming. I wouldn't have gone without making at least 2 or 3 threads about it :lol:

I went and checked our facebook messages from late 2009 and you DID tell me you were comign to London and you asked me about hotels, but at no point did you say you wanted to meet, you just used me for my information and then said

"December 18, 2009Bu Bear

lol i'll have to chat another time. I need to be up in about 6 hours so I'm gonna head to bed. It was great chattin to you. I'll speak to you soon"

:hmph:

I went and checked our facebook messages from late 2009 and you DID tell me you were comign to London and you asked me about hotels, but at no point did you say you wanted to meet, you just used me for my information and then said

"December 18, 2009Bu Bear

lol i'll have to chat another time. I need to be up in about 6 hours so I'm gonna head to bed. It was great chattin to you. I'll speak to you soon"

:hmph:

excuse me did I not request you on facebook?

Archived