Work Related Bullshit:

LyricalLesson

I'm standing right in a side room of this warehouse putting shit away, and I hear these two cunts Helen and Lee running their mouths about how I haven't moved "a bunch of freight to its rightful spots" and how it's "ridiculous" and I "oughta be ashamed" of myself. Amongst a whole lot of other stupid shit. They went on and on and on. :lmao: finally, I got irritated and decided to blow their spot: I went walking by them while they were talking and said "I'm ashamed that I haven't put all of my freight in its rightful positions, this is truly ridiculous! Let me go and complete this task at once" . . . And all they did was stand there. Yes, I heard you, tricks. Hope you feel cheesy. These 50-something-year-old bitches, I swear, no one can bring anything up to the source of their issue, they prefer to just talk shit amongst each other. I can't wait until the day is over. I need a fuckin' vacation. Why can't we just choose who we work with? That would make shit a helluva lot easier :lol:

Haha, they must have wanted the ground to swallow them. People love to complain about other people without confronting them. They could have just said to you "Can you make sure you put your freight in the right places" lol

Were they right? Should you be ashamed of yourself? LOL

I remember I had work experience once and a female co-worker once commented to another female co-worker 'omg he has a big ass. like a black womans' :sigh:. I thought to myself 'is that a compliment?'. The other then said 'I wonder what his thrusting is like'. Then another male co-worker came and they started talking about him too. I could see the male coworker smirking :lol:. I thought men were bad at perving.

Old women are the worst to work with...period.

Their coots have dried up, they are bitter for no reason, they gossip (and eat) all day...just the worst.

Old women love me LOL - you just have to be sweet to them and they look out for you. Especially black older women love me :excited:

Its the young blone bimbos they try to suck up to the menfolk that hate me LOL

I remember I had work experience once and a female co-worker once commented to another female co-worker 'omg he has a big ass. like a black womans' :sigh:. I thought to myself 'is that a compliment?'. The other then said 'I wonder what his thrusting is like'. Then another male co-worker came and they started talking about him too. I could see the male coworker smirking :lol:. I thought men were bad at perving.

Don't let it go to waste :filenails:

Haha, they must have wanted the ground to swallow them. People love to complain about other people without confronting them. They could have just said to you "Can you make sure you put your freight in the right places" lol

Were they right? Should you be ashamed of yourself? LOL

:lol: Exactly. That takes all of 2 seconds to say. They address the "issue" and get their way right away without pissing and moaning for 20 straight minutes. I don't get it. You're so right though, people do like to complain about others without confronting them. I'm not like that at all. If I have a problem with you, I like to hash it out face to face, you squash the issue at the source.

:lol: I would admit it if it was a big damn deal and I should be ashamed of myself. It was DEFINITELY not, and I DEFINITELY am not lol. They were just mooing loud like the cows they are because my stuff was surrounding the shit that they were supposed to scan. They aren't normally in MY area. :lol: damn I hate them. I hope someone tries to say something to me about this, haha.

Nope. Women just get away with their perv behavior. One lady that i was semi-cool with went straight for my manhood with her claws one time. But if i tried to grab her breasts, i would be accused of sexual harrassment. :umm:

Nope. Women just get away with their perv behavior. One lady that i was semi-cool with went straight for my manhood with her claws one time. But if i tried to grab her breasts, i would be accused of sexual harrassment. :umm:

For real. Equality seems to fall out the window a lot of the times :filenails:

They sound like a pair of hags. Why are they even standing around gossiping? Didn't they have work themselves to do? :lol:

THANK YOU! Ding ding ding! They STAY standing around gossiping, and never ever get called on it . . . Yet they are the 1st ones to complain about others 'not doing their jobs properly' :lol: Yes, they are old hags. They work my nerves, but it's all good.

Old women love me LOL - you just have to be sweet to them and they look out for you. Especially black older women love me :excited:

Its the young blone bimbos they try to suck up to the menfolk that hate me LOL

I may have a slightly skewed viewpoint because i work in human resources so i see all the sneaky stuff they do behind the scenes :devil::lmao:

LOL - well it sounds like they keep you busy >_<

Oh they definitely do :wacko::lol:

...And they ALWAYS have a question about something that could be answered if they would just READ

...And don't get me started about them complaining about a new policy before they even know what it entails

:sigh:

Oh they definitely do :wacko::lol:

...And they ALWAYS have a question about something that could be answered if they would just READ

...And don't get me started about them complaining about a new policy before they even know what it entails

:sigh:

Im like that, I cant be bothered to read stuff, people should just tell me LOL

Seeeeee u are one of theeeeeem :umm::lol:

Maybe thats why the y love me, because im sitting bitching with them......

"Brenda, did you see that new policy? Its a disgrace!! Did you read it? No me either...lets complain to HR" :lmao:

Maybe thats why the y love me, because im sitting bitching with them......

"Brenda, did you see that new policy? Its a disgrace!! Did you read it? No me either...lets complain to HR" :lmao:

:sigh: A day in my life :lmao:

Archived