I need new music suggestions...

bu.

I don't necessarily mean brand new. Just anything I may not have listened to before.

I've spent the last hour downloading Erykah Badu's entire catalogue (yeah I'm late)...Sunshine Anders last album. I'm dloading some Paramore now too.

Apart from Michael and Janet, I feel like I limit myself to the same artists and same music to the point that I don't want to really hear anything on my ipod anymore.

I don't necessarily mean brand new. Just anything I may not have listened to before.

I've spent the last hour downloading Erykah Badu's entire catalogue (yeah I'm late)...Sunshine Anders last album. I'm dloading some Paramore now too.

Apart from Michael and Janet, I feel like I limit myself to the same artists and same music to the point that I don't want to really hear anything on my ipod anymore.

Try this new band:

http://sidewalkhustle.com/the-weeknd-house-of-balloons-mixtape/

u must listen to marsha ambrosia's new cd :thumbup:

No problem ^_^ Her album really blew me away; I've been playing it all year.

It took me a couple of tries to get into it, it's not bad though. She kind of reminds of Kelis in that she's not straight soul, there's a lot of rock in there too. I don't like... I think it's track 10 on the album, I always skip it.

It took me a couple of tries to get into it, it's not bad though. She kind of reminds of Kelis in that she's not straight soul, there's a lot of rock in there too. I don't like... I think it's track 10 on the album, I always skip it.

Yeah, that's why she reminds me of Joi, a rock-influenced R&B singer.

I attempted a cover of that very track last summer :lmao:

Archived