Im so bored with life

bu.

I'm tired. I need more variety. I'm 21 and I feel like I'm just wasting away. I have little to no friends where I live because all my other friends failed and are resitting their final years at uni.

My family are just...let's not even go there.

I need more excitement. I'm so depressed feeling like this.

June 30th ;)

If I haven't killed myself with boredom before then :lol:

It's your life, and you only have one, decide what you want and go for it 

I don't know what I want though :(

Manchester for you :coffee:

Why did all your friends fail their last year of uni ? lol

For real! It's an utter borefest here.

They failed cos they're dumb lol. They got into the student life too much I guess. I wish I was back there doing a course that would actually make a difference though.

If I haven't killed myself with boredom before then :lol:

I don't know what I want though :(

For real! It's an utter borefest here.

They failed cos they're dumb lol. They got into the student life too much I guess. I wish I was back there doing a course that would actually make a difference though.

oh lawdy ... What did you do ? Have you looked for jobs ?

oh lawdy ... What did you do ? Have you looked for jobs ?

Business Management. At least if I did Dentistry or something like that then I could go into something specific.

I've been applying since before I graduated last June and haven't found a thing :(. Luckily I'm working at my dads accountancy firm for now.

I'm tired. I need more variety. I'm 21 and I feel like I'm just wasting away. I have little to no friends where I live because all my other friends failed and are resitting their final years at uni.

My family are just...let's not even go there.

I need more excitement. I'm so depressed feeling like this.

I felt like this when I was your age I think, and it's important that you get out and do things if you can. Now I'm 33 and currently feel like my life is pretty pointless, plus I have massive issues with anxiety and now if I am invited to do something, like to a wedding reception or something, I freak out and can't go. pinch988.gif

I felt like this when I was your age I think, and it's important that you get out and do things if you can. Now I'm 33 and currently feel like my life is pretty pointless, plus I have massive issues with anxiety and now if I am invited to do something, like to a wedding reception or something, I freak out and can't go. pinch988.gif

That's exactly how I feel now :(! Anxious all the time. It sucks because I should be enjoying myself whilst I can

not pointless AT ALL

You guys are being so idealistic... if every 21-year-old could "just enjoy life" and disregard any financial/personal responsibilities, they would go and take a backpacking trip through Spain and Italy and live in hostels with aspiring supermodels. You can't just uproot like that.

If you're feeling stagnant and unhappy, though, you SHOULD obviously do something about it. My 18-year-old advice is to never let that "pointless" mindset take over. Even if what you do for school/work is boring and useless, it doesn't mean your entire life is pointless and depressing. Do you have any hobbies? Are you in a relationship? I'm assuming you're gay; are you out? Take a risk on something. Try something new... And it doesn't even have to be for your own gain. Maybe you could do charity work or something, make yourself feel like you're helping the world just a bit. Or just help yourself. Take a weekend trip somewhere relaxing. Talk to a stranger at school. Buy new clothes. Work out more and look sexy. IDK.

Archived