I cannot stand people that can't handle.....

Bailey

....they fucking drink, I have never seen so many sloppy ass dudes, with females they tend to be a bit more conservative from my observations because a drunk bitch could be a punched bitch (aka that Miami video) or a drunk bitch could wake up wit a sore asshole, who knows. BUT dudes that get fucked up can't handle they shit then go to flapping off at the mouth....ugh.... :thumbdown:

Me neither. I don't drink, so I tend to notice it a lot more than my friends.

I had a friend of mine that when he stopped drinking he told me he would go to the bars and see just how much an ass a guy makes outta himself when he is a sloppy drunk, now let's get this shit str8 I aint talking about anyone that drinks, I mean you muthafuckas that need babysitters and shit that shit is not fucking cute at all ugh. I noticed it tonight walking in Vegas dudes esp the young OMG we're in Vegas and we're gonna be super extra, them muthafuckas outta be cut off hell they get to making annoying asses outta themselves its so unattractive :thumbdown:

....they fucking drink, I have never seen so many sloppy ass dudes, with females they tend to be a bit more conservative from my observations because a drunk bitch could be a punched bitch (aka that Miami video) or a drunk bitch could wake up wit a sore asshole, who knows. BUT dudes that get fucked up can't handle they shit then go to flapping off at the mouth....ugh.... :thumbdown:

You would not like Bourbon St. in New Orleans, or anywere in the city during Mardi Gras.

Archived