Petals (Part 2??)

bu.

Bitch we already had this discussion

Im not here just for lyrics

But its not just that. She made such a plain simple song so emotional without using her traditional methods of belting notes high, big or long. She just sung normal and it was so effective.

"Petals" is an amazing song. I like your spin on it too. ^_^

Rainbow is actually my 2nd favorite behind Emotions, and it was my first studio album blessing from her. -_- "Bliss" is one of my all-time favorites :blush:; that song alone gives the album greatness. :P "Did You Do That" is one of the main hated songs, which I can understand with it sounding nothing like anything she's ever done before, but I've grown to really love it! I even did a cover last year. :ph34r:

"Petals" is an amazing song. I like your spin on it too. ^_^

Rainbow is actually my 2nd favorite behind Emotions, and it was my first studio album blessing from her. -_- "Bliss" is one of my all-time favorites :blush:; that song alone gives the album greatness. :P "Did You Do That" is one of the main hated songs, which I can understand with it sounding nothing like anything she's ever done before, but I've grown to really love it! I even did a cover last year. :ph34r:

You know what. I listened to it last night and I've actually grown to like it a little bit more in that time :lol:. I couldn't actually recognise some songs like Bliss and Crybaby but I can somehow feel like theres a HINT of Butterfly in them. I actually liked Did You Do That :wub:. I still feel that minus Petals, the singles are the strongest songs.

I'mma need to hear that cover :wub:

You know what. I listened to it last night and I've actually grown to like it a little bit more in that time :lol:. I couldn't actually recognise some songs like Bliss and Crybaby but I can somehow feel like theres a HINT of Butterfly in them. I actually liked Did You Do That :wub:. I still feel that minus Petals, the singles are the strongest songs.

I'mma need to hear that cover :wub:

Yeah they do have elements of Butterfly. ^_^ "Bliss" is kind of the "Beautiful Ones" of the album (and I prefer "Bliss" personally). I tend to find the released singles to be the strongest 90% of the time, but that's just me. :lol:

Alright, you asked for it. :ph34r: I sound like a schizophrenic drug addict... Warning: Dangerous content. And it gets worse and worse as it gets to the end. :lol:

Archived