OK IMMA USE YALL TO GET MY CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING

SloLove

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW I HAVE AN ORAL BOARD INTERVIEW WITH THE POLICE DEPARTMENT NEXT MONTH...THERE'S GONNA BE A PANEL OF 4

A CONTACTED A CLASSMATE OF MINE WHO ALREADY WORKS FOR THEM AND HE WENT OVER A COUPLE THINGS THEY WILL PROBABLY ASK ME IN THE INTERVIEW

THEN A FRIEND OF MINE HAD A MAJOR CALL ME WHO HE KNOWS WHO ACTUALLY WORKS FOR THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND HE WANTS ME TO WRITE AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY BECAUSE HE SAID THE ORAL BOARD WAS BASICALLY YOU TRYING TO SELL YOURSELF

THE FIRST QUESTION IM WORKING ON IS...

1. WHAT IS YOUR WEAKNESS?

SHARE SOME OF YOUR WEAKNESSES WITH ME PLEASE, SO FAR I HAVE THAT MY WEAKNESS IS IM AN OVER-ACHEIVER/ VERY SELF CRITICAL...AND I NEVER FEEL AS THOUGH IVE DONE MY BEST AND I BEAT MYSELF UP ABOUT

I FIGURED I'D GO WITH SOMETHING THAT DOESNT MAKE ME LOOK TOO BAD THAT I WONT GET THE JOB, MY CLASSMATE SAID HE TOLD THEM HE WAS STUBBORN BUT HE'S WORKING ON IT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO FAR I HAVE THAT MY WEAKNESS IS IM AN OVER-ACHEIVER/ VERY SELF CRITICAL...AND I NEVER FEEL AS THOUGH IVE DONE MY BEST AND I BEAT MYSELF UP ABOUT

I FIGURED I'D GO WITH SOMETHING THAT DOESNT MAKE ME LOOK TOO BAD THAT I WONT GET THE JOB, MY CLASSMATE SAID HE TOLD THEM HE WAS STUBBORN BUT HE'S WORKING ON IT

I would steer away from that one dude. Not only is it cliche, but it's typically seen as one trying to repackage a strength as a weakness. Your classmate had the right idea. Think about something that you can actually show you are actively working to overcome.

When i had an interview for the position that i have now, I was asked the same question. My response was that sometimes I have trouble recalling names. In my efforts to overcome this, i've learned to use word/visual association as a mnemonic device.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hate interviews so I wont be able to help you on this one..

TELL ME A WEAKNESS OF YOURS...IF ITS A GOOD ONE, NEXT TIME YOU COME TO MIAMI I'LL SEND A CAR TO COME GET YOU FROM THE AIRPORT...LOL

I would steer away from that one dude. Not only is it cliche, but it's typically seen as one trying to repackage a strength as a weakness. Your classmate had the right idea. Think about something that you can actually show you are actively working to overcome.

When i had an interview for the position that i have now, I was asked the same question. My response was that sometimes I have trouble recalling names. In my efforts to overcome this, i've learned to use word/visual association as a mnemonic device.

I WAS THINKING THAT TOO :sigh: UGH! HOW ABOUT IF I SAY IM TOO NICE (WHICH IS A LIE) LOL IS THAT SOMETHING YOU WANT IN A POLICE

OR MAYBE IM VERY SHY?

TELL ME A WEAKNESS OF YOURS...IF ITS A GOOD ONE, NEXT TIME YOU COME TO MIAMI I'LL SEND A CAR TO COME GET YOU FROM THE AIRPORT...LOL

I guess being quiet.. But I don't fuck around when it comes to work and I get the job done.. :filenails:

I WAS THINKING THAT TOO :sigh: UGH! HOW ABOUT IF I SAY IM TOO NICE (WHICH IS A LIE) LOL IS THAT SOMETHING YOU WANT IN A POLICE

OR MAYBE IM VERY SHY?

Naw lol How would you work to overcome that? And i agree, I'm not sure that's a weakness you would want in an officer.

Shy? hmm Maybe u can say you are an introvert?

YES I AGREE DONT SAY THAT :& BEING AN OVERACHIEVER IS NOT A WEAKNESS.

WELL DAMN! :lmao: :lmao:

Archived