who pissed off mother nature

vaquero

Lawd, you can't worry Mom! :rolleyes: That's some serious stuff though..at least call and say you OK! :lmao:

When horribles winds stand straight up in the air, twirling like a queen at a NYC ball, and start chasing my black @ss up and down the g*d damned streets while hurling trucks and trees around, Mom will have to settle for a text. I will be running too fast for my life to be bothered with phone calls. :asham:

When horribles winds stand straight up in the air, twirling like a queen at a NYC ball, and start chasing my black @ss up and down the g*d damned streets while hurling trucks and trees around, Mom will have to settle for a text. I will be running too fast for my life to be bothered with phone calls. :asham:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

*logs off to catch my breath*

:censored::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: for the booty

and yeah that was some crazy shit yesterday here. it was pretty tho but crazy as fuck

I was looking at a tornado forming in Oklahoma and it was beautiful..I know it's devastating, but the way it formed and shit was spectacular..

:censored::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: for the booty

and yeah that was some crazy shit yesterday here. it was pretty tho but crazy as fuck

You say it too? :unsure:

Ya'll lives dangerous lives. In Baltimore we got rats, thugs, cops and dope fiends trying to kill us but at least we ain't got no savage tornados twirling around up here. :cheers:

You say it too? :unsure:

Ya'll lives dangerous lives. In Baltimore we got rats, thugs, cops and dope fiends trying to kill us but at least we ain't got no savage tornados twirling around up here. :cheers:

this shit got me ready to move back to ny. most of the damage was like 20mins from where i live but still. the wind and hail was crazy as fuck. i never experienced something like that the 6 years i lived here. ill take snow over this any day

me too and thanks for the text yesterday we both were scared

no prob. had to check up on u buddy. and yeah alot of my friends i texted was scared. i was ok for the most part cuz i was trackin it. but if it looked like one was comin near me i woulda been gone so damn fast. that shit right there opened my eyes to the fact that i need renters insurance. i was gonna wait til i move back downtown but nah i need that shit now. but no need to say thanks. thats what friends are for. and we gonna have to hang real soon :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Archived