Xtina earns more than co-coaches on The Voice

Kim

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just stands above all the rest.. :ph34r:

I love it when he play-fights with Xtina. :shifty:

Speaking of country and Xtina, she was a mess when it came to that country boy. Always telling him to take his pants off. It's like, damn girl, you're a mother. Your child is watching the show. :lol:

Yep. He wrote and produced that song..It was originally Tori Alamaze's song, but the PCD brought it to mainstream..

Hmm, you learn something new everyday. :lol: I did not know any of that.

He is? :huh:

That bitch. <_<

Yep. He wrote and produced it, and it was their highest charting song (it was giving to Tori Alamaze first but only charted at #53 on the R&B charts before he gave it to the Dolls almost a year later).

She better give it up whenever he wants it or I'll meet him in the back :shifty:

I love it when he play-fights with Xtina. :shifty:

Speaking of country and Xtina, she was a mess when it came to that country boy. Always telling him to take his pants off. It's like, damn girl, you're a mother. Your child is watching the show. :lol:

Hmm, you learn something new everyday. :lol: I did not know any of that.

I have been recording the shows as of late..I'll watch them this weekend.. :asham:

Yep. He wrote and produced it, and it was their highest charting song (it was giving to Tori Alamaze first but only charted at #53 on the R&B charts before he gave it to the Dolls almost a year later).

B) I prefer Tori's version, but I don't mind the PCD's version either.

:lmao: Trust me, when I heard PCD had the song, I was on fire..I loved Tori's version soooooo much back in 04 when it used to come on the radio.. :lmao:

:lol: I really didn't care for it at the time until I saw them performing it. They really didn't get my attention until they released "Buttons" :wub: Pepsi had someone cover the song for their commercials back in '05-'06.

Oh yeah, I think she still does. :lol:

I guess he's not giving her what she needs. -_-

:asham: :asham: :asham:

The only difference is really the lead vocals with a few of the Dolls (well just Mel and Carmit) additional vocals for the chorus. It fit Nicole's voice better imo.

The production was altered a lil bit too..not so much, but you can tell the difference..and it does fit Nicole's voice though.

I was getting ready to ask "Toni recorded it too? :huh:" :asham:

My eyes are failing me. :lol:

Blake got you all hot and bothered.. :whistle: Do we need to pass around the collection plate for a pair of glasses for you also.. :unsure:

:lol: I really didn't care for it at the time until I saw them performing it. They really didn't get my attention until they released "Buttons" :wub: Pepsi had someone cover the song for their commercials back in '05-'06.

I knew when they had the song, it was gonna be a hit.. <_< "Buttons" is the shit.

Blake got you all hot and bothered.. :whistle: Do we need to pass around the collection plate for a pair of glasses for you also.. :unsure:

You don't even know...

article-1281140-09BAB9D1000005DC-818_468x349.jpg

-_-

I wouldn't mind. But knowing y'all, there will only be enough for a pair from the Walmart rack. :umm: And Je m'appelle Barbra don't do that. :umm:

The production was altered a lil bit too..not so much, but you can tell the difference..and it does fit Nicole's voice though.

Yep. Both are good though like you said.

I'll have to check that out when I get home. My computer at work doesn't have functional speakers. <_<

Where's your iPod headphones?

I knew when they had the song, it was gonna be a hit.. <_< "Buttons" is the shit.

It was the perfect debut single for a Pop girl group. Hot chicks (with a questionable one) singing to dudes about how their girlfriends aren't like them while doing a hawt routine. It would have been a crime if it wasn't successful.

Yep. Both are good though like you said.

It was the perfect debut single for a Pop girl group. Hot chicks (with a questionable one) singing to dudes about how their girlfriends aren't like them while doing a hawt routine. It would have been a crime if it wasn't successful.

I knew it was going to be successful.. <_< It couldn't have failed..especially with a bunch of girls..so it was bound to be a hit.. <_< And it was catchy as all hell..Ch.. :coffee:

:asham: :asham: :asham:

Stickwitchu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I knew it was going to be successful.. <_< It couldn't have failed..especially with a bunch of girls..so it was bound to be a hit.. <_< And it was catchy as all hell..Ch.. :coffee:

*deeply sighs* :sigh Back when the PCD was hawt. If Robin (the creator) didn't want to eat Nicole's kitty cat, their second era would have been an equal success or better along with a better album :sigh:

They wouldn't be long enough to reach the tower. The tower is under the desk. >_<

Ch... put the tower in your lap :ph34r::asham:

Stickwitchu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I love that one too :wub: That's my 3rd favorite song from them.

*deeply sighs* :sigh Back when the PCD was hawt. If Robin (the creator) didn't want to eat Nicole's kitty cat, their second era would have been an equal success or better along with a better album :sigh:

They were bound to flop.. :shifty:

Archived