Xtina earns more than co-coaches on The Voice

Kim

Though the show costs less to produce than a scripted hour, the $2.3 million price tag is more than the network would pay to license a first-year drama (about $2 million). The network maintains that the show's production values are high and that it had to spend to compete with such established giants as Idol as well as X Factor, which will launch as if it were established. The talent is pricey, too. Knowledgeable sources say Aguilera is pulling down more than $225,000 per hour; the other coaches about $75,000 each.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/miracle-voice-202039

Well damn, Xtina. :lol: Who would've thought. :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being completely honest, Xtina's musical status is way higher than his. Out of all the albums he's done, he only has 1 platinum album in the US and 2 Top 3 hits.

Exactly ..CeeLo has a hit here and there..he's really a NOBODY to be completely honest.

I laughed when Oprah shaded him when he was scheduled to perform on her show..she was saying to one of her producers..

"Okay,do ppl really know who Ceelo is?"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Being completely honest, Xtina's musical status is way higher than his. Out of all the albums he's done, he only has 1 platinum album in the US and 2 Top 3 hits.

That's true. But damn, that's a HUGE gap. :lol:

And she is definitely the most entertaining on the show. :cheer:

And Blake is nice to look at. :ph34r:

Exactly ..CeeLo has a hit here and there..he's really a NOBODY to be completely honest.

I laughed when Oprah shaded him when he was scheduled to perform on her show..she was saying to one of her producers..

Noooo, Oprah!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Was this during a behind the scenes show? :lol: :lol:

Noooo, Oprah!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Was this during a behind the scenes show? :lol: :lol:

Yes!!!!!! I thought it was very fucked up to not cut that out of her behind the scenes show. VERY BOLD for them to leave that in there. If Ceelo sees that...he'll be crushed because Oprah embraced him and acted excited like he's this international star -to his face but behind his back she's like "my audience doesn't know him" Oprahs a FAKE bitch!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes!!!!!! I thought it was very fucked up to not cut that out of her behind the scenes show. VERY BOLD for them to leave that in there. If Ceelo sees that...he'll be crushed because Oprah embraced him and acted excited like he's this international star -in his face but behind his back she's like "who is he?" Oprahs a FAKE bitch!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMFG :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I need that clip. :lmao:

That's how Oprah do. :lol: She's a big, fat cunt. :lmao:

But it really is shady to leave that in there. :lol: It's like, damn. Spare the man the embarrassment and cut that shit out. :lol:

OMG! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's true. But damn, that's a HUGE gap. :lol:

And she is definitely the most entertaining on the show. :cheer:

And Blake is nice to look at. :ph34r:

Very huge. He's really know for "Crazy", "Fuck You" and the PCD's "Don't Cha".

Miranda is so lucky :blush:

Archived