Fuse TV's 100 Sexiest Videos Of All Time

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU GONNA BE LIKE SOME OF MY CLIENTS I SEE...THEY COME IN MY OFFICE AND LEAVE A WET MARK IN MY SEAT THEN ASK IF WE HAVE ANY BUTT PLUGS....SMH

I'm scared of turning into that :( need to curb my asshole's appetite

:mellow:

What?

LOL YEAH YOU KNOW I WORK AT THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT IN THE AIDS PROGRAM...AND OF COURSE I SEE A LOT OF GAY MEN...WE'LL A FEW OF THEM COME IN LEAKING OUT THE ASS...WE HAD TO GET RID OF 2 CHAIRS THIS WEEK

LOL YEAH YOU KNOW I WORK AT THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT IN THE AIDS PROGRAM...AND OF COURSE I SEE A LOT OF GAY MEN...WE'LL A FEW OF THEM COME IN LEAKING OUT THE ASS...WE HAD TO GET RID OF 2 CHAIRS THIS WEEK

Ohhhh okay :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mean to laugh but I thought you worked somewhere else. I must have confused you with another member... I had a totally different image in my head. >_<

Ohhhh okay :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mean to laugh but I thought you worked somewhere else. I must have confused you with another member... I had a totally different image in my head. >_<

WHERE DID YOU THINK I WORKED? LOL

Can you copy and paste your comment here? I don't have FB. -__

It's really nothing. I'm just posting ALL of her videos on their page back to back to remind them that she has hits for days LOL. I posted this yesterday

"You all had the nerve to do a Sexiest Video Coundown and not have Janet Jackson on there?! Have you all never seen Anytime Anyplace, Every Time, All Nite, So Excited, etc??? Smh"

It's really nothing. I'm just posting ALL of her videos on their page back to back to remind them that she has hits for days LOL. I posted this yesterday

"You all had the nerve to do a Sexiest Video Coundown and not have Janet Jackson on there?! Have you all never seen Anytime Anyplace, Every Time, All Nite, So Excited, etc??? Smh"

It might be nothing, but it's still all that needed to be said. I love it. :lol:

I just don't understand how Gaga who has like 7 music videos can get a whole week dedicated to her but Janet who has 25 years worth of hits can't even get a spot on a countdown. If they can do a Mariah Carey Takeover then they damn sure can do a Janet Takeover

How the FUCK is Janet not on this list? :wtf: All for You, If, You Want This, All Nite(Don't Stop), Feedback, What's It Gonna Be?!, Make Me, and all the ones similar did NOT make the cut?? These people are on some other shit. Seriously. :flipoff::crazy::fail:

I just don't understand how Gaga who has like 7 music videos can get a whole week dedicated to her but Janet who has 25 years worth of hits can't even get a spot on a countdown. If they can do a Mariah Carey Takeover then they damn sure can do a Janet Takeover

:thumbup::clapping:

I did some stats and I found this:

53 vids are from the past 5 years (2006-2011)

84 vids from the new millennium (2000 - 2011) (81 the last 10 years)

So only 16 videos on the countdown were from before 2000

Archived