Janet's Better Match

Reyna ♔

Janet's Better Match  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who suits Ms. Janet better?

Again, with the "you pressed", "you bothered" hearsay. :lol: So predictable...

and the foolery you posted wasn't an opinion. It's delusions.

Get off your high horse. There was nothing dulusional about my post yet you found something wrong because you felt differently :filenails: Saying she looked happier with a man she always professed her love about and was with for like 8 years isn't delusion honey. Get over it.

Get off your high horse. There was nothing dulusional about my post yet you found something wrong because you felt differently :filenails: Saying she looked happier with a man she always professed her love about and was with for like 8 years isn't delusion honey. Get over it.

*Lays on horse*

11_634x424horse.jpg

Why are you so upset, though? :unsure:

janet is back to her old iconic self, i hated when jd had her all over the internet like some random r&b chick.she aint just meet wakim, she said in her book she glad they waited. jd was a nasty lil fucka and she finally got tired of him.

I had the most random thought... what if Janet dated Tyler Perry... LOL I know it's weird but I seriously think they would run the industry. I learned to love her with JD. He seemed like he made her really happy.

There were rumors of that. Last year they laughed and said that would wait 5 years, but since she's in a relationship, they were probably kidding. I think Tyler may have been disappointed in her relationship though. Picking up on a few vibes from him. They would have been cute though ^_^:lol:

Archived