Janet's Better Match

Reyna ♔

Janet's Better Match  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who suits Ms. Janet better?

WHOEVER MAKES MISS JACKSON HAPPY...I WAS NEVER THRILLED ABOUT EITHER OF HER BEAUS

I KNOW JAMIE FOXX WAS INFATUATED WITH HER...I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE RIGHT BY JANET...I CAN SEE HIM KNOW SERANADING HER AT THEIR WEDDING

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHO IS A PERFECT MATCH FOR JANET...EVERYONE JUST SEEMS BENETH HER

Why did Janet and Jermaine split? She say in True You that he was always complimenting her and counteracting her negative thoughts about herself, so I was gonna say him?

There have been tons of rumors as you may know. Some say he was trying to control her career, some say he left her because she didn't want kids or she left him because he wouldn't marry her, others say he cheated, then some say he wasn't there for her with Michael's passing, etc. No official reason, but when how she speaks of him, they are still on very good terms. :good:

There have been tons of rumors as you may know. Some say he was trying to control her career, some say he left her because she didn't want kids or she left him because he wouldn't marry her, others say he cheated, then some say he wasn't there for her with Michael's passing, etc. No official reason, but when how she speaks of him, they are still on very good terms. :good:

I've never been a fan of him as an artist but I didn't know how nice he was to her when he was with her. I found out a lot of interesting stuff reading True You. :yep:

2c:

At a base, the topic of children, that won't work out well with her new beau. It could be safe to say that Jan may not want kids.

One she's from a large family so she may just want some peace and quiet now.

Two, she's pretty much been working to keep her figure with this apparent workout and a pregnancy will dramatically alter that. No way would she be for that.

Being 1/4 Egyptian Arabian, I know the basics for men in his part of the world. Their agenda: money, status, heirs. They are still traditionalists at heart. You know, men over women, women provide children, children take over after me, etc. Not every single man is the same, of course, but this is a factor that has a one in a million shot of varying.

idk if they'll last long. This seems more as a reboost/status match rather than a long pairing.

With JD, you saw the love there. There's no doubt about it. Though there is the speculation behind why they split. His fault, her fault; he said, she said, etc. Though they are on great terms anyway so there's not a problem there. Idk if they'll ever get back together. There may have been something really wrong if she came to such a strong decision after such a long time. Seven years is a long time to be with one person, then to find a new guy in about a year and thinking of getting serious after a few months of dating? Doesn't sound like a Janet move.

Idk, what will happen here, but I just know that more than anything, she should be ultimately happy with whomever gives her the greatest things of life. Tailored for her. No matter who that may be. I'll always have the biggest crush on her, though :blush: :blush: :wub: :wub:

She's my wife, always :wub::blush:^_^:blush::wub:

*Btw, when I say find I mean it in a way that would say she randomly decided, to the public eye, on someone who doesn't really match her. He matches her for look, but I've read articles on him, with him talking mind you, and he sounds all business. There's no excitement, no passion, no vibrance. Women like Janet love to have a partner with just as much fire in them as they do. Don't get caught up with the fact that since she's with him now, at her age, that he's the one. Or the fact that so many want to "marry her off" as she said personally. Just because a woman is in a relationship, doesn't mean she's happy. I've been a JanStan for a long time, plus, I'm pro at reading people. In the few times she's spoken of Wissam, or been seen with him, you hardly see her smile, you don't really see a glow, and she passively nods and attempts to seem like everything's okay. I know Jan, well. He isn't it. Idk if JD is, but Wissam isn't. His "protectiveness" is a odd way to phrase it, he's more like a guardian. Not gonna work well. :coffee::filenails:

As much as i didn't like Janet and JD together he made her very happy, she became so confident with him. She looks better with Wissam but that twinkle in her eyes isn't there. I just want her to be happy so if she feels Wissam is her other half i wish them the best.

I really don't care who she's with as long as the person treats her right and she's happy. I do like how protective Wissam seems to be with her, but I can't say I don't miss the JD days with the YouTube posts and MySpace videos...she was more e-open, if you will.

Also, to RNSoldier, she didn't just "find" Wissam. They had already known each other for years. And I think it's typical Janet. Woman never seemed to be single! Even if it was flings or something small, she always had some kind of mate, but I don't see her as the type to be in a relationship, even just this long, if she's not serious about it. About kids...how are we supposed to know? For all we know she could have been wanting kids for a long time...maybe she can't have any, or like you said, doesn't want any. But I don't know, it's all speculation. It doesn't matter to me, I just want her to be happy, whatever that means for her :)

Jermaine did a lot for her, as we all know, and nothing can take that away, but that doesn't mean they're still good for each other. I think it's pretty clear she's moved on.

As long as she's happy, I don't give a damn who she's banging on a regular :lol:

As much as i didn't like Janet and JD together he made her very happy, she became so confident with him. She looks better with Wissam but that twinkle in her eyes isn't there. I just want her to be happy so if she feels Wissam is her other half i wish them the best.

:wacko:

I really don't care who she's with as long as the person treats her right and she's happy. I do like how protective Wissam seems to be with her, but I can't say I don't miss the JD days with the YouTube posts and MySpace videos...she was more e-open, if you will.

Also, to RNSoldier, she didn't just "find" Wissam. They had already known each other for years. And I think it's typical Janet. Woman never seemed to be single! Even if it was flings or something small, she always had some kind of mate, but I don't see her as the type to be in a relationship, even just this long, if she's not serious about it. About kids...how are we supposed to know? For all we know she could have been wanting kids for a long time...maybe she can't have any, or like you said, doesn't want any. But I don't know, it's all speculation. It doesn't matter to me, I just want her to be happy, whatever that means for her :)

Jermaine did a lot for her, as we all know, and nothing can take that away, but that doesn't mean they're still good for each other. I think it's pretty clear she's moved on.

As long as she's happy, I don't give a damn who she's banging on a regular :lol:

Official statement, they met in 2009/2010. He hired her to perform for him in Qatar and they got along. Not a long, long thing with the two. :umm:

Though the rest I do agree with. A part of me feels some of her internal growing never happened totally because she's been in relationship after relationship. Not alot of time to grow into herself in between. This is outside-looking-in/socio-study deal, so hear me out. I'm not saying Wissam is a bad guy at all. if he is what makes her happy then by all means she should stay with him. I'm speaking of what I know of her, male tradition and relationships in general. -_-

Official statement, they met in 2009/2010. He hired her to perform for him in Qatar and they got along. Not a long, long thing with the two. :umm:

Though the rest I do agree with. A part of me feels some of her internal growing never happened totally because she's been in relationship after relationship. Not alot of time to grow into herself in between. This is outside-looking-in/socio-study deal, so hear me out. I'm not saying Wissam is a bad guy at all. if he is what makes her happy then by all means she should stay with him. I'm speaking of what I know of her, male tradition and relationships in general. -_-

there are pics of Janet and wissam togehter from back in 2006, so that's obviously not true and you can't say it's a offical stamtent because that never came either one of them.

Though the rest I do agree with. A part of me feels some of her internal growing never happened totally because she's been in relationship after relationship. Not alot of time to grow into herself in between. This is outside-looking-in/socio-study deal, so hear me out. I'm not saying Wissam is a bad guy at all. if he is what makes her happy then by all means she should stay with him. I'm speaking of what I know of her and relationships in general. -_-

There's a picture of them sitting together while she was dating JD though, in 06/07...in fact I believe JD was with the two of them, and if I'm not entirely mistaken, I do believe Gil also said they had been friends for some years. I don't know what "official" statement that is or where it came from. But at any rate...

Yeah, she's always had to grow with someone, it seems. But hey, if it works for her...go head. I'm inclined to believe mostly ALL relationships don't "last." But I'm a relationship pessimist, so... Yeah as long as she's happy while she's with whoever she's with, and being treated right, 's all good.

Stating that you're delusional doesn't make me pressed. :lol: YOU are delusional. Now run along and go post more Latoya Jackson news. :asham:

You are pressed. I stated my opinion and you have a problem. You are always bothered by someone else opinion. Grow up and learn to accept that your opinion isn't the only one that matters and i will post latoya news if there is anything to post, so once again stay bothered. :coffee:

You are pressed. I stated my opinion and you have a problem. You are always bothered by someone else opinion. Grow up and learn to accept that your opinion isn't the only one that matters and i will post latoya news if there is anything to post, so once again stay bothered. :coffee:

Again, with the "you pressed", "you bothered" hearsay. :lol: So predictable...

and the foolery you posted wasn't an opinion. It's delusions.

Now ya'll know Janet was all "goo goo ga ga" over JD ... :lol: With this new guy..she's always looking serious n shit :umm:

She's mature now. Before she was trying way too hard with the sex talk and stuff. :lol:

Now ya'll know Janet was all "goo goo ga ga" over JD ... :lol: With this new guy..she's always looking serious n shit :umm:

Maybe she was needing a more "serious" relationship. Plus we haven't seen them interact like we did with her and JD. We only see pictures and them rushing to the car from the paps, pretty much. I'm sure things are much different than the bit we see.

Archived