That NYC Gay Pride was bananas!!!!

King Baby

I had so much fun. :excited::excited::excited:

I got a new BFF. She is a model, and is sexy as hell. Ya'll know I can't be around no ugly people. She wants me to go see Beyonce with her at some free concert up there Friday.

I met the dude that plays Alex in Noah's ARC.

He has awful skin. Pores big and expanding like moon craters. He needs Noxema not later, but right now. Nice guy though.

I was passed around bed to bed through Harlem Saturday night like a blunt one of the "Friday" movies... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

One dude says he is gonna nominate me for 'Mr. Harlem' based on the way I worked that community. :excited:

The costumes were crazy in the parade. The lady boys and boy ladies were creative this year, and the ones who chose to go without clothes all together really got me going(Besides the fat ones who chose to go nude). As long as your va jay jay and package are covered you can be @ss out and tiddays out. The NYPD didn't care.

It was also good to see how supportive everybody, including the government and local small and big business, for the gay marriage stuff. Everybody from the governor on down was marching. Obama even sent some people down to march.

The clubs were great...I love that one on 8th not far from time square, the GYM was fun, and the one that begins with a 'B' not too far from the Queer.

Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" was the theme song of course. I thought she would be there. I heard it redone in every different style at that parade from folk to gospel versions.

I got a new BFF. She is a model, and is sexy as hell. Ya'll know I can't be around no ugly people. She wants me to go see Beyonce with her at some free concert up there Friday.

He has awful skin. Pores big and expanding like moon craters. He needs Noxema not later, but right now. Nice guy though.

I was passed around bed to bed through Harlem Saturday night like a blunt one of the "Friday" movies... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

One dude says he is gonna nominate me for 'Mr. Harlem' based on the way I worked that community. :excited:

The costumes were crazy in the parade. The lady boys and boy ladies were creative this year, and the ones who chose to go without clothes all together really got me going(Besides the fat ones who chose to go nude). As long as your va jay jay and package are covered you can be @ss out and tiddays out. The NYPD didn't care.

It was also good to see how supportive everybody, including the government and local small and big business, for the gay marriage stuff. Everybody from the governor on down was marching. Obama even sent some people down to march.

The clubs were great...I love that one on 8th not far from time square, the GYM was fun, and the one that begins with a 'B' not too far from the Queer.

Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" was the theme song of course. I thought she would be there. I heard it redone in every different style at that parade from folk to gospel versions.

I said wait for it he gone say sumthin massively stupid and there it is and im not done reading either :lmao:

:blink:

:blink:

did you miss our discussion of Will and his 6 figure BF? Chile in that thread he said all kinda crazy shit about what position he willing to be in for 6 figures, except now he wears a helmet :lmao: :lmao: bitch is out his fucking mind :wave:

did you miss our discussion of Will and his 6 figure BF? Chile in that thread he said all kinda crazy shit about what position he willing to be in for 6 figures, except now he wears a helmet :lmao: :lmao: bitch is out his fucking mind :wave:

Will .. who's that ? lmao ... I always expect this from nuk but i'm always shocked at the shit he says lool

Archived