Paul and Selz

bu.

Seeing as I can't get onto chat on my phone and Thursday is drawign upon us...are we still meeting up at Leicester SQ on Thursday and at what time?

I need to be at the venue by 5 or 5.30 apparently since I'm VIP and have a pre-show drinks thing to attend :filenails:

Seeing as I can't get onto chat on my phone and Thursday is drawign upon us...are we still meeting up at Leicester SQ on Thursday and at what time?

I need to be at the venue by 5 or 5.30 apparently since I'm VIP and have a pre-show drinks thing to attend :filenails:

I think we set on 4pm at Leicester Square didn't we?? I can get there earlier whatever, I'm not working that day.

And curb your boasting :coffee::lol:

I'll probably be around London at 11ish...I'm not sure whats going on :lol:. I wanted to drop by Camden first and get some stuff...then drop that off at the hotel and get ready for the show. I'm STILL not sure what I'm wearing

I think we should meet by 2 at the latest because I need to pick my tickets up at the venue and want to get there by 6. That way we get time to hang out and get to know each other :)

Meeting up at 2 is perfect :). I'll be hungry by then too :lol:

Archived