Better Day :) Out today ^_^

Kim

dolly-parton-better-day-artwork.jpeg

:blush:

This woman is phenomenal. 65 and still going strong. ^_^

P.S. Twisted and cnd, who is this fool:

:umm::asham:

Dolly. :blush:

That's Karl Stefanovic, a morning news host and a huge tool. We don't take him seriously. :asham:

Dolly. :blush:

That's Karl Stefanovic, a morning news host and a huge tool. We don't take him seriously. :asham:

Oh, so he's a tool all the time. Alright then. :umm:

There was no need to torture Dolly like that. :umm:

But at least he got her to sang. :blush: She sounds as good as ever. :cheer:

Oh, so he's a tool all the time. Alright then. :umm:

There was no need to torture Dolly like that. :umm:

But at least he got her to sang. :blush: She sounds as good as ever. :cheer:

Yes, he's a tool with a capital T. :asham:

She did sound good! What a treat to have her sing a few notes early in the morning.

LMAO @ Karl making it onto Planet Janet. :lmao:

And I agree with cnd, he is most certainly a raging tool. Yet he won the gold Logie. :umm: (Shady, that's the highest honour a TV personality in our country can receive. -_-)

:lmao:

His win was such a joke. I wonder how many TV Weeks he had to fill out to win it. :umm:

LMAO @ Karl making it onto Planet Janet. :lmao:

And I agree with cnd, he is most certainly a raging tool. Yet he won the gold Logie. :umm: (Shady, that's the highest honour a TV personality in our country can receive. -_-)

:asham: I was searching for new Dolly interviews and that one came up. :umm:

Lawd. I'm not even going to wonder what the standards are to win it. He definitely isn't a Matt Lauer (even though he's annoying as hell too). :umm:

Yes, he's a tool with a capital T. :asham:

She did sound good! What a treat to have her sing a few notes early in the morning.

:lmao:

His win was such a joke. I wonder how many TV Weeks he had to fill out to win it. :umm:

Yes, at least he got Dolly to sang live on TV. ^_^ She's so sweet. I know she wanted to walk off though. Butchering her and Kenny's #1 iconic single like that. :sigh:

Thousands, I'm sure. :lol: He hit the campaign trail hard for that mess. He even had Hugh Jackman do a TV spot to drum up votes. :umm::lol:

:lol: At least he worked hard for those votes. :lol: The way y'all are describing it, it sounds like he thinks it's an Oscar or something. :lol:

Archived