Question

Bailey

Ok my cousins are 1 and 2 years old, now they both have different dads, the 1 year old his dad is locked up the 2 year old his dad and family are in the picture. Now The Granny of the 2 year old comes to get him, now the 1 year old knows that means he is not going to where the other one is going. Now the 2 year old strolls out the door like fuck you. The 1 year old will stand at the door waving bye long after the car has gone. It is fucking depressing, so I made him oreos and vanilla ice cream, he didn't want that, I took him outside to play with toys and the swing, he didn't want that either. Im like I need a drink. :filenails: How the hell do you deal with that?

The first thing you should do is suggest that the mother uses birth control in future

secondly, you did the right thing, make something fun for the younger one to do when the older one is with his family. We have a case in my family, where my brothers ex who is the mother of his daughter looks after her younger sister full time too. the kids are both of similar ages. nine times out of 10, if we pick up my niece we will take the other little girl too even though she isnt related to us, so its a shame that sometimes the younger one cant go with his brother too, but its understandable. you guys just have to make sure he gets something too so he doesnt feel left out. at 1 hes too young to really understand any of this anyway.

The first thing you should do is suggest that the mother uses birth control in future

secondly, you did the right thing, make something fun for the younger one to do when the older one is with his family. We have a case in my family, where my brothers ex who is the mother of his daughter looks after her younger sister full time too. the kids are both of similar ages. nine times out of 10, if we pick up my niece we will take the other little girl too even though she isnt related to us, so its a shame that sometimes the younger one cant go with his brother too, but its understandable. you guys just have to make sure he gets something too so he doesnt feel left out. at 1 hes too young to really understand any of this anyway.

Not happening the family of the 2 year old even though they know the daddy, their son, is stupid, they wanted to take the child from the mother altogether, and reports any and all things to CPS trust, they all about their own and that is it.

Paul from me to you, at 1 he is well on his way to knowing at least as much as you, he is a very smart kid, he gets what's going on, he doesn't get why he is left out he just knows he is and that is where thangs are, I tried to keep him entertained but he is only 1 and can barely talk yet that is some words coming and Im not too keen on the few I can make out :filenails:

ok well its not an ideal situation but th mother and your family can only do your best to make all the children feel secure, but with 3 different dads on the scene she has her work cut out for her. Christmas/birthdays etc arent gonna be easy when one child has double the presents than the others....

ok well its not an ideal situation but th mother and your family can only do your best to make all the children feel secure, but with 3 different dads on the scene she has her work cut out for her. Christmas/birthdays etc arent gonna be easy when one child has double the presents than the others....

well I tried, so I guess my insecure ass was seeking approval :filenails:

Well cupcake, you did your best and thats all you can do, so I approve! its up to the mother to do the best she can

she's an idiot at least the 1 year old I can teach him to read and stuff he likes to come over to my laptop as im on here and puts his little finger out :asham:

I can't relate to the situation, but i feel that you can help the situation by encouraging the older child not to be such an ass about it.

I really want to cry at the situation tbh.

u too, it's the worst when you watch the 1 year old clammed at the door waving, and the car is gone but he is still saying goodbye, the mom could be slapped for real :filenails:

yesterday the 2 year old, they show up and the father of the girl the youngest, said something I don't know what, but the 2 year old knows that's my mama and you don't fuck wit her, so he said something to that affect, why did the 2 year old end up in the bushes of our driveway? Im like ummm Mom, come see bout this :filenails:

Archived