Lesbians are cool as shit

Kaleidoscope Eyes

My friend took me to a lesbian bar last night and I had way more fun than I would've had at a gay bar. Why? Because lesbians aren't so caught up in all that shallowness and superior bullshit. The only thing I can say about lesbians is that they are very territorial about their girlfriends, but other then that, no other hang ups that I can pin point. The atmosphere was very friendly and welcoming. No stuck up punks shooting dirty looks, no clique-ish behavior. I wish I was born a lesbian woman.

They are indeed very fun to hang around. And they aren't as judgmental either. :umm:

They are. My friend has been with her current girlfriend since we graduated high school and that's a long ass fucking time! And granted, most people would say her girlfriend isn't very attractive..but that's what I love about lesbians..or just women in particular. They see past the physical and look at the person. All gay dudes do is call people ugly. Go to any gay message board and you'll see that. :crazy:

They are. My friend has been with her current girlfriend since we graduated high school and that's a long ass fucking time! And granted, most people would say her girlfriend isn't very attractive..but that's what I love about lesbians..or just women in particular. They see past the physical and look at the person. All gay dudes do is call people ugly. Go to any gay message board and you'll see that. :crazy:

Most gay relationships don't last any much longer than 5 or 6 months. The girls get a man and they start putting out within a few weeks rather than waiting a while. Once the well runs dry, it's on to the next one. :coffee:

Lol I thought we were doing the "one-up ya" game

:lmao:

But some of them are shit starters. I find that... them bitches be ready to bang quicker than gay dudes. They seem to always be READY to throw some bows,like they waiting on it. :unsure:

o.m.g

one night while leaving shampoo i almost dragged this butch and her white boots up and down delaware ave all bcuz she tried to cut infront of me in the coat check line when i got outside her manley lookin ass was gone >_<

Archived