What are you listening to?

RedSimba

lol that was my shit when I was a kid going to school parties in Belize...it was OVAH when that and Slam came on...OVAH!!!

I'd love to visit Belize :excited: I am the only person I know around where I live who loves himself some Dancehall & Reggae music. Fun ass music. That song is my jam :excited: :excited: :excited:

PATRA ahhhhhh, I'm bout to blow up YouTube after I'm done with my Beenie Man, Lady Saw & Sean Paul kick :w00t::lol:

lol I was just in Belize over the wknd...went to do some real partying and some real dancing with the besties...when Spin Mi came on I lost all my damn morals lol...dancehall, reggae, and soca will always be my favorite music cuz that's just ingrained in me...my dancehall playlist is about 2500 songs strong...old school rockas to new shit and everything in between

lol I was just in Belize over the wknd...went to do some real partying and some real dancing with the besties...when Spin Mi came on I lost all my damn morals lol...dancehall, reggae, and soca will always be my favorite music cuz that's just ingrained in me...my dancehall playlist is about 2500 songs strong...old school rockas to new shit and everything in between

:excited: :excited: :excited: That shit sounds so damn fun. I get hyped when I see videos of how people be gettin' down to that music. We're gonna have to chat about some of that music you have, I don't know much beyond my Reggae Gold albums, I've bought every one since 2002 :lol::blush:

Man Is The Least by Lady Saw

mi too rich fi argue wid bitch

mi too nice fi ina cock fight

mi too hot and da dat gyal nuh like

dem a everybody sitin me a wife..........yeah, I can sit here and type the entire damn song lol...this was epic when the came out cuz I was back in Belize cuz I wanted to finish high school with my friends there...SCA school dances>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LIFE

Gimme The Light by Sean Paul

lol this song is funny cuz it was out in the Caribbean for almost a year before it broke in the US...this and Kevin Little's Turn Me On and No Letting Go...when those got big over here we died laughing cuz it was already on to the next one lol

lol this song is funny cuz it was out in the Caribbean for almost a year before it broke in the US...this and Kevin Little's Turn Me On and No Letting Go...when those got big over here we died laughing cuz it was already on to the next one lol

I remember that! When the video impacted BET, I was like "This is ollllld" haha, I hadn't heard Kevin Lyttle's "Turn Me On" or Wayne Wonder's "No Letting Go" until they got big here though :asham: Damn, we always late for shit :lol: