What are you listening to?

RedSimba

Lost In The World by Kanye West

She should man! I watched this video 2 days ago and I was saying the same damn thing. She isn't an amazing dancer by any means, but I feel like this enhaces your appeal as an entertainer in general

Her performance, and especially vocal, skills are horrible here.

Now this is were I disagree...I'm sorry, but T. Mari was also 17 and Rihanna performed more than her -_-

She's actually worse nowadays :smh:

I feel you on that. But comparing Teairra Mari and Rihanna vocally is like comparing an Escalade to a bicycle. I'm sorry, it just don't work :lol:

And I do think she's worse nowadays :lmao:

I feel you on that. But comparing Teairra Mari and Rihanna vocally is like comparing an Escalade to a bicycle. I'm sorry, it just don't work :lol:

And I do think she's worse nowadays :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The whole thing is mind blowing to me...when they both came out, I would have never thought Rihanna would be bigger than Mari years later (although I preferred Rihanna's first single more). I guess Rihanna did it better in bed than T :excited:

-_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The whole thing is mind blowing to me...when they both came out, I would have never thought Rihanna would be bigger than Mari years later (although I preferred Rihanna's first single more). I guess Rihanna did it better in bed than T :excited:

-_-

You and me both Henry, in fact I felt like I had to root more for Rihanna because the urban community was eating Teairra up, I felt like it was over before it even started. I liked both songs equally, "Make Her Feel Good" KNOCKS, and "Pon De Replay" makes you wanna get up and dance. The only thing that put me off about Mari was that she was trying too hard to be grown, the fact that she cussed a bunch at 17 in that single just wasn't lady-like for me.

And don't you know, no one gives brain better than them Barbadian broads! :lmao: you know she was talkin to Jay Z in "If It's Lovin' That U Want" :lol:

You and me both Henry, in fact I felt like I had to root more for Rihanna because the urban community was eating Teairra up, I felt like it was over before it even started. I liked both songs equally, "Make Her Feel Good" KNOCKS, and "Pon De Replay" makes you wanna get up and dance. The only thing that put me off about Mari was that she was trying too hard to be grown, the fact that she cussed a bunch at 17 in that single just wasn't lady-like for me.

And don't you know, no one gives brain better than them Barbadian broads! :lmao: you know she was talkin to Jay Z in "If It's Lovin' That U Want" :lol:

You spoke the truth with that last line. Honestly, she should have released "Phone Booth" instead of "No Daddy"...I think that would have helped her career to keep from instantly crashing like it did.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: