Should this woman go to jail?

King Baby

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No

did you find that that army show was inaccurate? I would love an example of "hey that's how it is in the service" :filenails:

Yes and no. When they found out that the boy was hitting his mom, they would have arrested him right on the spot...especially if the wife is an officer's spouse.

Yes and no. When they found out that the boy was hitting on his mom, they would have arrested him right on the spot...especially if the wife is an officer's spouse.

I know they do have a different standard in the army like affairs between officers that are married already, that shit gets you time.

I know they do have a different standard in the army like affairs between officers that are married already, that shit gets you time.

I meant just hitting...not hitting on >_< But yeah the AF is the same. One of the old commanders I use to work with (he was single) got caught having an affair with a sergeant's wife (the woman's husband wasn't an officer either, [enlisted]). The very next day, he was gone from the base because they told him we could either lower your rank or you can leave the base to work at another base right now. Now if it was the other way around (the enlisted guy having sex with an officers wife), the enlisted dude would have got the book and then some tossed at him.

I meant just hitting...not hitting on >_< But yeah the AF is the same. One of the old commanders I use to work with (he was single) got caught having an affair with a sergeant's wife (the woman's husband wasn't an officer either, [enlisted]). The very next day, he was gone from the base because they told him we could either lower your rank or you can leave the base to work at another base right now. Now if it was the other way around (the enlisted guy having sex with an officers wife), the enlisted dude would have got the book and then some tossed at him.

that's the story Im thinking of an enlisted man and enlisted woman both married were fucking, they sent them to sing sing, I was like huh? That's when I got hip to the fact the service do thangs real different than civilian law. :filenails:

that's the story Im thinking of an enlisted man and enlisted woman both married were fucking, they sent them to sing sing, I was like huh? That's when I got hip to the fact the service do thangs real different than civilian law. :filenails:

Yeah the military has its own law it goes by. When that fails (particularly when it comes to enlisted folks), that's when they try to use civilian law to get what they want.

Archived