Dream Proposal/Wedding

Reyna ♔

Yes I am one of the main romantics of the board. Leo woman, can't help it. But ever since NY approve Gay Marriage I have not been able to stop thinking about my own dream wedding and dream proposal. The different ways I'd like to marry that special lady I meet one day, how I'd propose to her or she propose to me. That sort of thing. So for the lovers and romantics and just anyone who'd think of possibly marrying, how would you plan all of that? ^_^

And...GO!

Love_is_Love_by_OlguiiS.png

"Mothers, tell your children: be quick, you must be strong. Life is full of wonder, love is never wrong. Remember how they taught you, how much of it was fear. Refuse to hand it down - the legacy stops here."

I wanna be proposed to like what they do on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

I wanna get grabbed and force to kiss

then I wanna get a dress that weighs 200 pounds and has a 20000 foot train AND veil

and then afterwards party like its 1999

only then to shack up in a travel trailer

I wanna be proposed to like what they do on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

I wanna get grabbed and force to kiss

then I wanna get a dress that weighs 200 pounds and has a 20000 foot train AND veil

and then afterwards party like its 1999

only then to shack up in a travel trailer

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would love to be proposed to unexpectedly in a random place just for the surprise. We're having a random conversation and he just randomly pops the question.

Then I'd be married on a rooftop with a nice party with great food and friends. Something simple yet overlooking the skyline at night time for aesthetics. :filenails:

I would love to be proposed to unexpectedly in a random place just for the surprise. We're having a random conversation and he just randomly pops the question.

Then I'd be married on a rooftop with a nice party with great food and friends. Something simple yet overlooking the skyline at night time for aesthetics. :filenails:

I like the visuals

I wanna get married on a beach :blush: wit palm trees and everyone in white cause im marrying dis fine White man :wub:

Archived