Hate Mail

bu.

I've received an email from an old "friend" who read a tweet of mine saying my mum pisses me off. He called me an ungrateful cunt. I responded. And then he sent me this loooooong email about how I'm bitchy, ungrateful, an asshole rarararara.

I'm torn between actually replying and dismissing him or replying with that Fantasia gif.

I've received an email from an old "friend" who read a tweet of mine saying my mum pisses me off. He called me an ungrateful cunt. I responded. And then he sent me this loooooong email about how I'm bitchy, ungrateful, an asshole rarararara.I'm torn between actually replying and dismissing him or replying with that Fantasia gif.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ARE YOU SCARED?

Not at all. I'm scared for his sanity. He was in love with my cousin and she rejected him because he was an ass and now he's become even more bitter than he was before. He's one of those depressing people that has the power to bring other peoples moods down. I was through with him like 2 years ago. He just keeps popping out of nowhere.

Not at all. I'm scared for his sanity. He was in love with my cousin and she rejected him because he was an ass and now he's become even more bitter than he was before. He's one of those depressing people that has the power to bring other peoples moods down. I was through with him like 2 years ago. He just keeps popping out of nowhere.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOTTA DO DONT YOU?

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOTTA DO DONT YOU?

Ignore him?

Agreed. People like that are not worth the time of day.

So true. It's funny because he unfollowed me and STILL went on to my profile to read my tweets and tweet me lol

Ignore him?

So true. It's funny because he unfollowed me and STILL went on to my profile to read my tweets and tweet me lol

It sounds like he's thirsty for a response. Even more reason to ignore him. :asham:

Archived