Janet Jackson to tour Adelaide this year

Reyna ♔

LATE last year, Know and Tell reported an online push from local Janet Jackson fans to get their musical hero to tour Adelaide. This week it seems they are one step closer to realising that dream.

While no official announcement has been made just yet, word has it that Jackson will be bringing her

Number Ones: Up Close and Personal

world tour to Adelaide in October or November.

Local fan sites went into overdrive this week when Jackson slipped news of an Australian visit while being interviewed on UK chat show The Paul O'Grady Show during a break in between her London gigs last weekend.

Speaking about the tour, she said: "I'm not finished touring `til next year some time. I feel like I've really just started. We went to Asia, to America, I still have to go to Australia, I have to go back to the States, I have to go to Africa and they want us to come to South America."

While venues in Adelaide were tight-lipped about a possible Jackson visit, it's rumoured the intimate performance will take place at either the Festival Theatre or Thebarton Theatre. However fans should save their pennies with tickets rumoured to be around $300 each.

The Rhythm Nation singer was last in Adelaide in 1998 on her Velvet Rope tour when she made a surprise appearance with her dancers at the then ADT dance studio on Gouger St.

Jackson's visit will be another highlight in a string of headliners visiting SA in the second half of the year including Dolly Parton, Foo Fighters and Stevie Nicks.

Source: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/adelaide-gossip-with-matt-gilbertson/story-e6fredpu-1226090917813

So are you ready to file for bankruptcy? :wub:

:lmao:

It looks like I might have to if that report is true about tickets costing $300. -_- But if you're going to go bankrupt you might as well do in style with the best. :wub:

:lmao:

It looks like I might have to if that report is true about tickets costing $300. -_- But if you're going to go bankrupt you might as well do in style with the best. :wub:

The ticket I bought was $150 and it was a pretty good seat. I think Australian money has a higher value than the dollar (at this point, what country doesn't?), so the tickets won't be too steep. And if you're gonna go out, go out with a bang. :thumbup:

The ticket I bought was $150 and it was a pretty good seat. I think Australian money has a higher value than the dollar (at this point, what country doesn't?), so the tickets won't be too steep. And if you're gonna go out, go out with a bang. :thumbup:

$150 is a good price. I would only pay $300 for Janet. If it was anyone one else, hell to the no. ...While I'm drifting from one homeless shelter to the next and rummaging through trash cans, the memory of bathing in Janhova's presence will be more than enough. B)

$150 is a good price. I would only pay $300 for Janet. If it was anyone one else, hell to the no. ...While I'm drifting from one homeless shelter to the next and rummaging through trash cans, the memory of bathing in Janhova's presence will be more than enough. B)

A mess! :lmao: And I don't blame you. Because if I were casually walking down the street and you told me that, I would totally understand. Sometimes it be like that. -_-

A mess! :lmao: And I don't blame you. Because if I were casually walking down the street and you told me that, I would totally understand. Sometimes it be like that. -_-

You understand because you have the spirit of Janhova in you. B) The non-believers better not come for me when I'm wheeling my shopping cart from street to street. :umm:

You understand because you have the spirit of Janhova in you. B) The non-believers better not come for me when I'm wheeling my shopping cart from street to street. :umm:

Because you a believer, no weapon formed against you shall prosper. -_-

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Janhova's bliss makes you do some crazy things.. :wub:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Janhova's bliss makes you do some crazy things.. :wub:

Ain't that the truth. :wub:

I didn't even consider that. >_< Adelaide seems like a random place to single out, but maybe I'm just so used to Sydney and Melbourne getting everything. :lol:

It is random. :lol: I doubt she'll come over just to perform in Adelaide and not consider the bigger more important cities. >_<

So the promoter is Dainty Group.

We'll soon be announcing a MASSIVE International artist to tour Oz….wanna clue who it is?

I have 9 siblings

I first took to the stage at age 7

I had a cameo role in Will & Grace

My favorite designers are John Galliano, Dolce and Gabbana and Jean-Paul Gaultier

I have my own lingerie line, named after one of my hit songs

Stayed tuned for more hints tomorrow ;)

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

http://www.facebook.com/daintytouring?sk=wall

"Dainty - hardly massive anymore lol - she hasnt had a hit in years! LOL - Bring Mariah over :)"

I know Aussies have better taste than that. ohboy.gif

Mariah? We want to be entertained not fall asleep.

We do. -_- Pay no mind to those few select fools. -_-

Archived