Forum Awards?

Reyna ♔

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't go yet still eating lol but it normally 20 dollars... So I guess you can make your mark by starting the forum awards lol

Ohhh okay lol

I would. But, most people don't want a new one without the old one being posted. I mean, I'm willing to do the job, of course. I just wanna know if people wouldn't mind going ahead with this year's or waiting for Angie to post the old results. I should probably make a thread about that. Asking. Then create the categories and awards and just...yeah my Leo instincts are kicking in :asham:

Ohhh okay lol

I would. But, most people don't want a new one without the old one being posted. I mean, I'm willing to do the job, of course. I just wanna know if people wouldn't mind going ahead with this year's or waiting for Angie to post the old results. I should probably make a thread about that. Asking. Then create the categories and awards and just...yeah my Leo instincts are kicking in :asham:

LOL oh boy don't get snatched by the vets.... hotboy already came in here with the stank face :lmao:

LOL oh boy don't get snatched by the vets.... hotboy already came in here with the stank face :lmao:

Oh I covered that already with how I posted the thread. I'm just here to offer my services for the good of Janet and the forum. I don't wanna run too much without nods from the original members :asham:

Archived