I keep flopping with food this week

Xtraordinary Xternal

Who knows my hungry ass went right back there and got them to make a new sandwich... it was some cute spanish boy that did it... The girl at the register looked at him like you really forgot to put chicken on the sandwich? lol

I have had that same bullshit ... ordered a chicken burger and got a big mac in the chicken box ... ordered a big mac and got a fish fillet :mellow: .... Sometimes I think they were just taking the piss or having a laugh

I been in the kitchen before at restaurants it just seems so intense... like if you fuck up the head chef will beat the shit out of u lol...

They have some places where you can actually see them cook the food that must be intense too lol

Working in a kitchen is fun but when it gets busy those guys get their asses handed to them if a crowd comes and they aren't fast enough

I rember I was doing food prep in the back and they needed something on the line I had to bring it out and dude was makeing a ruben just took it off the grill I made him drop it by acciden he was pissed

Working in a kitchen is fun but when it gets busy those guys get their asses handed to them if a crowd comes and they aren't fast enough

I rember I was doing food prep in the back and they needed something on the line I had to bring it out and dude was makeing a ruben just took it off the grill I made him drop it by acciden he was pissed

LOL u going out this weekend?

Archived