I keep flopping with food this week

Xtraordinary Xternal

Ok so tuesday I went to mc donalds and ordered a chicken sandwich.... I came home and found that it had everything but the damn chicken? :blink:

It was so stupid that it made me laugh....

Just an hour ago I wanted to make some spaghetti... I cooked the ground turkey and noodles... however when I opened up the jar of sauce it had all this nasty black shit in it... :angry:

Have any of you ever had a string of bad luck with food? lol

I looked and I see nothing... ugh I had it all planned out today..... lol...

Went to work came home and turned off the phone to avoid my boyfriend and friends... I just wanted to chill and work out today. This heat makes me lazy lol

Awww now that it isn't right lol. I'm sorry bout that :asham:

i have those bad days cooking. even in culinary school where you get graded. Today was one of those days. Had to make some spiced rice with curry veggies. I didnt get the veggies soft enough. I had to put yogurt in the veggies and it curdled on me. My dumb ass didnt grind some of the spices for the rice. Needless to say there was whole cardamom specks all over the rice. Had to make some grilled veggies too but didnt have enough time for them

i have those bad days cooking. even in culinary school where you get graded. Today was one of those days. Had to make some spiced rice with curry veggies. I didnt get the veggies soft enough. I had to put yogurt in the veggies and it curdled on me. My dumb ass didnt grind some of the spices for the rice. Needless to say there was whole cardamom specks all over the rice. Had to make some grilled veggies too but didnt have enough time for them

did they make you eat it? :asham: I always wonder what do chefs do when everything goes wrong lol

You should have seen this jar of sauce I almost threw up lol

did they make you eat it? :asham: I always wonder what do chefs do when everything goes wrong lol

You should have seen this jar of sauce I almost threw up lol

yeah we had to eat it..including the chef instructor. gave me an 8.5 out of 10 points on the veggies. Everything came out good but I was pissed at myself for making mistakes.

When chefs screw up, it depends how bad they messed up. Sometimes they can fix it somehow. Or they will throw it out and start over

you dont have any stories where you flopped with making food? lol

I do. It was about a month ago. I slept most of the day after my class so I only had a small meal and little snacks when I was awake. So I texted mom to get me something to eat before she came home, but her phone didn't get the message until she got home and so I figured I'd fix some Chicken Biryani (an East Indian dish). I had fixed EVERYTHING only to find out, there was no chicken. Not ONE piece in the whole house. So I think to add some other meats like turkey, or fish or something. None of those either. Plus the only thing there to drink was diet sodas, which to me are disgusting. So in the end, I just took my lazy behind to Burger King and got a chicken sandwich lol

I do. It was about a month ago. I slept most of the day after my class so I only had a small meal and little snacks when I was awake. So I texted mom to get me something to eat before she came home, but her phone didn't get the message until she got home and so I figured I'd fix some Chicken Biryani (an East Indian dish). I had fixed EVERYTHING only to find out, there was no chicken. Not ONE piece in the whole house. So I think to add some other meats like turkey, or fish or something. None of those either. Plus the only thing there to drink was diet sodas, which to me are disgusting. So in the end, I just took my lazy behind to Burger King and got a chicken sandwich lol

I think they had some study saying it actually makes you fat... lol that shit is nasty... I don't drink soda on the reg anyway. Well atleast you got to eat the chicken my ass just had the bun lmao.

yeah we had to eat it..including the chef instructor. gave me an 8.5 out of 10 points on the veggies. Everything came out good but I was pissed at myself for making mistakes.

When chefs screw up, it depends how bad they messed up. Sometimes they can fix it somehow. Or they will throw it out and start over

I been in the kitchen before at restaurants it just seems so intense... like if you fuck up the head chef will beat the shit out of u lol...

They have some places where you can actually see them cook the food that must be intense too lol

I think they had some study saying it actually makes you fat... lol that shit is nasty... I don't drink soda on the reg anyway. Well atleast you got to eat the chicken my ass just had the bun lmao.

Really? Well that's ironic lol

:lmao: how did they fuck that up?

I been in the kitchen before at restaurants it just seems so intense... like if you fuck up the head chef will beat the shit out of u lol...

They have some places where you can actually see them cook the food that must be intense too lol

Ive heard of chefs throwing plates at the cooks if they fuck up

it can be intense

Who knows my hungry ass went right back there and got them to make a new sandwich... it was some cute spanish boy that did it... The girl at the register looked at him like you really forgot to put chicken on the sandwich? lol

Oh my, my, my :lmao:

She's right, though. Like..of all things. You forget the chicken? :lol:

Ok so tuesday I went to mc donalds and ordered a chicken sandwich.... I came home and found that it had everything but the damn chicken? :blink:

It was so stupid that it made me laugh....

Just an hour ago I wanted to make some spaghetti... I cooked the ground turkey and noodles... however when I opened up the jar of sauce it had all this nasty black shit in it... :angry:

Have any of you ever had a string of bad luck with food? lol

ITS CALLED CHECKING BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE DRIVE THRU AND CHECKING FOR INGREDIENTS BEFORE COOKING...I BET YOU SIT ON THE TOLIET BEFORE CHECKING FOR PAPER DONT YOU?...LOL

You wanna fight bitch? :whistle::lmao:

You check... for ketchup and stuff like that who un wraps the sandwich to see if it got meat on it.. lol

BRING IT HO...YUP SURE DO...FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON ME FOOL ME TWICE SOMEBODY GON LOSE THEY JOB

SN: YOU NEED TO BRING YO ASS TO THIS REUNION...IM NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER

Archived