On With the Forum Awards?

Reyna ♔

6 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wanna do?

• Move on with this year's
    • Wait for Angie/mods to post the old results

Okay.

So the buzz is that people are still waiting for the results of the old one for years at a time. Maybe more.

I propose we scrap that and just go ahead with this year's. I offer to run the deal. Anyone else really responsible like Austin, or Henri, maybe Blatin, or another experienced member can do it if they'd like. I'm just kinda excited for the idea and don't mind putting in my services. Plenty of suggestions are welcome. Most definitely. Being Leo I'm all for doing big projects, and making them creative and efficient. I thrive on organizing things like this. But I submit. Anyway, just give me some feedback, politely(you know who you are -_-), and we can get this party started. ^_^

*Edit*

21. Best Dick Pic

22. Best Ass Pic

23. Biggest “Non-Muthafuckin’-Factor Female” Stan

24. Biggest “Non-Muthafuckin’-Factor Male” Stan

25. Most Likely to Get Snatched in a Thread

26. Loudest Bitch on the Forum

27. Best .Gif Maker

28. Most Likely to Get Snatched in Real Life

29. True “Non-Muthafuckin’-Factor” Award

30. Most Likely to Get Gangbanged in a Reunion

31. “Oh No He/She Didn’t” Award

It's probably never gonna happen or at least not happen for a while since people desperately want the old results. :unsure:

old results? We lost a lot of members from the old board, so we have an awards show where the winners don't show? Well I guess we can let those that wanna perform do they shit and compare and complain you did the most and the least. :filenails:

old results? We lost a lot of members from the old board, so we have an awards show where the winners don't show? Well I guess we can let those that wanna perform do they shit and compare and complain you did the most and the least. :filenails:

Organizing this sounds like alot of fun in my mind. I'd love to get well-aquainted with you guys by taking on something this big. Selfish, maybe a little. But I just gotta be honest ^_^

Organizing this sounds like alot of fun in my mind. I'd love to get well-aquainted with you guys by taking on something this big. Selfish, maybe a little. But I just gotta be honest ^_^

do you have fun coming up with the categories, when the voting will start, the payola, the no shows, the results...it's all you one hint talk to a mod to help you :filenails:

do you have fun coming up with the categories, when the voting will start, the payola, the no shows, the results...it's all you one hint talk to a mod to help you :filenails:

I will. Mostly CND and Selina will probably help. I'll just start planning this personally then when Angie posts the old results or everyone just wants to move forward, the show can go ahead. :cheers:

I will. Mostly CND and Selina will probably help. I'll just start planning this personally then when Angie posts the old results or everyone just wants to move forward, the show can go ahead. :cheers:

the mods are great people one suggestion if you're gonna organize something involving the forum consult the forum I know some folks wanna shine and all but it aint that serious, we're all here so why shouldn't we all be heard :filenails:

the mods are great people one suggestion if you're gonna organize something involving the forum consult the forum I know some folks wanna shine and all but it aint that serious, we're all here so why shouldn't we all be heard :filenails:

That's why I created this thread. That way people can give me feedback on whether they wanna do this or not. Only 3 people have. Well..4 if you include Xternal. He gave me the idea in the other forum thread I did. :unsure:

Just so you guys know, this is a preview of my designing idea for the Forum Awards. I'll edit this in the first post, too.

21. Best Dick Pic

22. Best Ass Pic

23. Biggest “Non-Muthafuckin’-Factor Female” Stan

24. Biggest “Non-Muthafuckin’-Factor Male” Stan

25. Most Likely to Get Snatched in a Thread

26. Loudest Bitch on the Forum

27. Best .Gif Maker

28. Most Likely to Get Snatched in Real Life

29. True “Non-Muthafuckin’-Factor” Award

30. Most Likely to Get Gangbanged in a Reunion

31. “Oh No He/She Didn’t” Award

Archived