Question, do you find str8 man alluring?

Bailey

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it ... did he think the dude was going to jump out the screen and onto his dick :unsure:

some people/guys are bothered by the in your face shit, with that blog guy it's not really so much in yo face as much as this is what I am selling my bod online and some wisdom. I find him entertaining yet annoyingly always HAPPY.....like bitch is that what it is to be White? I wanna be White then :filenails:

some people/guys are bothered by the in your face shit, with that blog guy it's not really so much in yo face as much as this is what I am selling my bod online and some wisdom. I find him entertaining yet annoyingly always HAPPY.....like bitch is that what it is to be White? I wanna be White then :filenails:

I don't understand why so many gay bloggers do videos with their tops off :unsure: like really ....

I don't understand why so many gay bloggers do videos with their tops off :unsure: like really ....

I do it works your smart you know better, sex sells, hell Im at the point now Im surprised when he DOES wear a shirt :filenails: on the real he is making money off that youtube shit

I just don't find myself going after str8 dudes like for what? Most will look at you cock eyed, the rest will want to bash your skull in, meanwhile big booty hot gay boy in the closet on the other side of town is jonsing for ANY dick

I find that most gay men...Most of my gay male friends are EXTREMELY superficial. They want a man to "act straight"... Have a gym body, ect...Then I have a few gay friends who have a gym body, and only target men alike, and if they are not alike, they want to use them for money.

I don't get why you wouldn't just look past all the superficial bullshit and find your soul mate. Most gay males limit themselves and they find their worst match...WHY?

after reading that Janet's "Trust A Try" plays but that whole "guys are lame " interlude played first :filenails:

Lately I keep coming across gay men that have teas for str8 men, and I have to honestly say I am baffled, I don't get wanting what you have zero shot at getting. I could see having teas for a dude that is at the least questionable, but to want someone you will NEVER get seems like a waste of good energy. :filenails:

I feel you, but I clique easier with straight guys. Only thing is they like pussy. Gays are typically too stuck up arrogant, which is why I don't dig the gay scene. Too clique-ish

I find that most gay men...Most of my gay male friends are EXTREMELY superficial. They want a man to "act straight"... Have a gym body, ect...Then I have a few gay friends who have a gym body, and only target men alike, and if they are not alike, they want to use them for money.

I don't get why you wouldn't just look past all the superficial bullshit and find your soul mate. Most gay males limit themselves and they find their worst match...WHY?

because most of those are superficial AND desperate.

Most of those guys would rather have a hot guy that treats them like shit, than a mediocre guy who would treat them right.

because most of those are superficial AND desperate.

Most of those guys would rather have a hot guy that treats them like shit, than a mediocre guy who would treat them right.

um okay okay im still wit you boo boo, but damn, if I can't look at him and wanna fuck, I mean really we laying in the bed and I don't wanna be bothered he don't it's like well turn on the flat screen hell maybe we can catch Chelsea Lately :filenails:

um okay okay im still wit you boo boo, but damn, if I can't look at him and wanna fuck, I mean really we laying in the bed and I don't wanna be bothered he don't it's like well turn on the flat screen hell maybe we can catch Chelsea Lately :filenails:

what i mean is

they get treated like shit. they get abused or used that kinda of thing

well let's see he don't seem to keep a job yet he has traveled the world ..... :whistle: you have a job and you travel been to Japan now in Europe on an accent (bloke) but yo shirt didn't come off, on the real some folks sell the only thing they have to offer, like I said Im surprised at the few times he wears a shirt, and even then its a tanky or something falling off

to get views/subscribers

DING DING DING....NO MORE CALLERS WE HAVE A WINNER :filenails: and trust he is getting PAID off that shit. 1 million views from some white dude wit his shirt off, Ciara ain't hit that much with 100k invested in a video and a record deal, this dude all he has is a nice chest

what i mean is

they get treated like shit. they get abused or used that kinda of thing

yes they do because people with what society deems are good looks to have are taught all the wrong values, you can make it by simply by being beautiful, wrong, ask that chick from the Transformer movies, she was hot shit with a fucking tude, and they fired her ass :filenails:

Archived