Question, do you find str8 man alluring?

Bailey

Lately I keep coming across gay men that have teas for str8 men, and I have to honestly say I am baffled, I don't get wanting what you have zero shot at getting. I could see having teas for a dude that is at the least questionable, but to want someone you will NEVER get seems like a waste of good energy. :filenails:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bi so kinda. Men for me are just for sex. I've liked one or two enough to commit to, but mostly, men are a little objective. I'm pretty misandrist when it all boils down :coffee:

um yea that's all much more complicated than my mind even with a 4.0 GPA is willing to go down. BUT I can say for most men, men are just for sex so it is what the hell it is :coffee:

Lately I keep coming across gay men that have teas for str8 men, and I have to honestly say I am baffled, I don't get wanting what you have zero shot at getting. I could see having teas for a dude that is at the least questionable, but to want someone you will NEVER get seems like a waste of good energy. :filenails:

Slolove and I agree with you completely. I dont get it either.

but BLATIN is on the other side.

Slolove and I agree with you completely. I dont get it either.

but BLATIN is on the other side.

funny I wish they would have shared their thoughts within my thread themselves but I thank you for coming along +1 I even dusted off my wand for you :whistle:fantasy_237.gif

It can be flattering, but sometimes it can gross us out if you start to be extra with it... well to me anyway. I can accept a compliment, but it seems like if I accept one compliment from a gay dude he feels like "Oh ok well maybe I should try to go further". Naw bruh. So now I just ignore gay people all together.

It can be flattering, but sometimes it can gross us out if you start to be extra with it... well to me anyway. I can accept a compliment, but it seems like if I accept one compliment from a gay dude he feels like "Oh ok well maybe I should try to go further". Naw bruh. So now I just ignore gay people all together.

I feel what you saying but I wouldn't let one experience taint all, I would draw some serious boundaries in your case. I don't know most str8 men are just plain offended or they think you want them. Im gonna post this even though he is annoying (vocally) but he does have a point:

I feel what you saying but I wouldn't let one experience taint all, I would draw some serious boundaries in your case. I don't know most str8 men are just plain offended or they think you want them. Im gonna post this even though he is annoying (vocally) but he does have a point:

Well that applies to pretty much anything in life....

And why does he look so plastic looking :lmao: The no shirt makes it awkward to watch <_<:crazy:

I only have one gay friend anyway and she's a girl. Anything else I learn about gay people I learn form this forum. I would prob ask most of those questions too.

And why does he look so plastic looking :lmao: The no shirt makes it awkward to watch <_<:crazy:

I only have one gay friend anyway and she's a girl. Anything else I learn about gay people I learn form this forum. I would prob ask most of those questions too.

he never wears a shirt, but get this shit, somehow his blog makes him grands a month, if you paid attention and checked it that video had over 1 million views

If was walking around butt ass naked giving advice I'd pull in youtube hits too :blink::rolleyes::sigh:

This reminds me I thought about doing a naked cooking show :asham: Breakfast in bed with Effrem :excited:

hun-tay sex sells that dude is getting paid he on vacation in Montreal, he was in Australia, he from Rhode Island, now can you hear dat? :filenails:

I find that most gay men...Most of my gay male friends are EXTREMELY superficial. They want a man to "act straight"... Have a gym body, ect...Then I have a few gay friends who have a gym body, and only target men alike, and if they are not alike, they want to use them for money.

I don't get why you wouldn't just look past all the superficial bullshit and find your soul mate. Most gay males limit themselves and they find their worst match...WHY?

And why does he look so plastic looking :lmao:The no shirt makes it awkward to watch <_<:crazy:

y >_< ..... is it really that uncomfortable >_<

I find that most gay men...Most of my gay male friends are EXTREMELY superficial. They want a man to "act straight"... Have a gym body, ect...Then I have a few gay friends who have a gym body, and only target men alike, and if they are not alike, they want to use them for money.

I don't get why you wouldn't just look past all the superficial bullshit and find your soul mate. Most gay males limit themselves and they find their worst match...WHY?

Gay men ARE superficial beyond a joke ......... I'm nearly convinced looks is all they care the fuck about

Gay men ARE superficial beyond a joke ......... I'm nearly convinced looks is all they care the fuck about

some, maybe most, not all, im 35 I know better I have had HOT guys Black White and in between, and you know what beyond looking at them? Most shoulda kept their mouths shut unless they were on my dick. :filenails:

Archived