NFL Player Charged with Theft for Stealing Gas

janetDAYZ

6656.jpg

Former Philadelphia Eagles running back Reno Mahe has taken gas-n-go to a new level.

Mahe, and one other former BYU football player, are among five men charged with stealing more than $15,000 in gasoline from A-Core Concrete Cutting, a construction firm in the suburbs of Salt Lake City, according to the Associated Press.

Per the report, an employee had shared the gas code with friends and they used the pump to fill their personal vehicles over a four-year period. Mahe was present during the theft of $2,688 of gasoline in just the last three months of an investigation. In Utah, it is a second-degree felony.

“It wasn't like I needed (A-Core's) gas," Mahe said. "I'll pay, if that's the deal. I'll pay my portion back if he wasn't allowed to give it to me. I'm not worried about that part. As a man, you pay back your debts."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/ExEagle-Reno-Mahe-charged-with-stealing-gas-lots-of-it.html

I'm sure he was grossly overpaid enough to afford to buy gas legitimately. :umm:

Thats why its so funny to me when you hear celebrities complain about gas prices going up as if they're like your everday ppl living paycheck to paycheck. You muthafukaz have enough money for a lifetime.. :umm:

Archived