Is there no better way to putting music on an iPod? Must I use CrapTunes?

bu.

It just updated to a new version all by itself and now it's fucked up. My syncing is taking forever (why it stuck on backing up for like half an hour???), it keeps freezing, the iTunes store won't load, it keeps freezing....

I've had to ctrl+alt+del>>>task manager>>>end task that shit like 50 times.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1311536167' post='192105]

Try Spotify - it does shit with ipods, don't know what exactly but have a look.

Also set your iTunes to not automatically update.

then i recommend Googling your issue

Done it already to no avail :(. It recognises my ipod and moves on to syncing but it stays stuck at either verifying or at the back up. I'm tempted to disable backups...

IDK why you ppl have problems. I've had iTunes for 4 years and have never had any issues with it. If you update it regularly and don't try to be cute with it, it'll work just fine. Same with the iPod, all you have to do is connect it and iTunes does all the work for you, literally.

IDK why you ppl have problems. I've had iTunes for 4 years and have never had any issues with it. If you update it regularly and don't try to be cute with it, it'll work just fine. Same with the iPod, all you have to do is connect it and iTunes does all the work for you, literally.

LMFAO.. no product can be 100% perfect 100% of the time especially on a MICROSOFT engine..

LMFAO.. no product can be 100% perfect 100% of the time especially on a MICROSOFT engine..

I've never experienced any problems with my iTunes or iPod. The only "problem" I had with my iPod is when it froze, at which point is a very simple fix.

Archived