My Fellow Americans...

Debt talks has been going on for the past month or so...

Republicans want to "balance" the budget... by cutting spending for programs that basically favor the lower and middle class Americans... w/o raising taxes on the "job creators" (Republicans can't say "rich" anymore)

Democrats too want to cut spending and raise taxes on the rich

what's your take on it?

:sigh:...I should seriously know more about this. But in all honesty, I feel that whatever is "decided" will only occur for a first year or less with whomever is in office, after that, it'll be business as usual with all of us in the middle and lower class getting fucked over.

Well I do agree with raising taxes on the rich but sometimes I can see how some of the rich feel when they get taxed alot. I just got a raise and i'm now at over $21 an hour and I get the shit taxed out of me and I hate it.

Well I do agree with raising taxes on the rich but sometimes I can see how some of the rich feel when they get taxed alot. I just got a raise and i'm now at over $21 an hour and I get the shit taxed out of me and I hate it.

You are still in the same tax bracket.

right.. but when you're making millions.. or hundreds of thousands a week... getting taxed a little more doesn't mean you can't afford that new foreign car... and to save your country from crisis is the least you can do

lets see how much they don't want their taxes upped when the Chinese decides to repo America

You are still in the same tax bracket.

no sir. When I went to H&R Block to get my taxes done in Feb they told me that I moved up to a higher tax bracket and i'd better claim 0 this year to hopefully possibly avoid owing during next income tax season since i'm making more

right.. but when you're making millions.. or hundreds of thousands a week... getting taxed a little more doesn't mean you can't afford that new foreign car... and to save your country from crisis is the least you can do

lets see how much they don't want their taxes upped when the Chinese decides to repo America

True True :filenails:

Republicans are going to have to change their stance on a lot of issues after 2012... they need to evolve and not regress

That's impossible. When was the last time you heard a repub talk about education or rebuilding America to compete with the Chinese? They don't talk about fixing roads, bridges or high speed internet and rail.

Archived