My family comes first

Kaleidoscope Eyes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. You need to go back to grade school.

Actually, if you take it from the perspective of the woman in the picture, I'm guessing she's their mom, then the older guy is on her right. But because we are looking at the picture, we see him as being on the left. :asham:

Actually, if you take it from the perspective of the woman in the picture, I'm guessing she's their mom, then the older guy is on her right. But because we are looking at the picture, we see him as being on the left. :asham:

THANK YOU!!!!!

EXACTLY what I said....once again TOF is right! :excited:

Thank you lil sis! :blush:

+1 just for being you! :good:

:lol: :lol:

Yes, they are OBVIOUSLY jealous. :coffee:

And that's why I love you! :wub:

vcp2.jpg

That's us ready to attack the lesser girls on this forum! :excited: :excited: :excited:

:lol:

Aren't they always? :coffee::lol:

I love you more! :wub: :wub:

:lol: :lol: *gets back into the outfit* Let's go get 'em! :wink::lol:

Yep, but I remain unbothered as always. :coffee:

Nope, I love you more! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Let's go get'em lil sis!

30ku9lh.jpg

:thumbup:

Good :thumbup:

We CANNOT debate this in a thread. It'll be pages and pages long :lol: :lol: But I STILL love you more :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Done! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Good :thumbup:

We CANNOT debate this in a thread. It'll be pages and pages long :lol: :lol: But I STILL love you more :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Done! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Of course, they're going to come back in here and discredit me....but they know we're right. :coffee:

I guess this thread is going to be pages and pages long, because I LOVE you more! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Of course, they're going to come back in here and discredit me....but they know we're right. :coffee:

I guess this thread is going to be pages and pages long, because I LOVE you more! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I see they're watching the thread so it's possible. Oh well :coffee:

PM me! :lol: I don't want KE to be upset with pages and pages of us debating :lol: But I love YOU more! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived