how old were u when u got your drivers license

lexus97

Be honest could you really drive good enough to be out on your own?

my daughter wants her license and she really needs it. she already has my old lexus waiting for her lol.. but we are so afraid to let her out on the mean streets :tear: i think she could past the test but does that really mean a kid knows how to drive? am i just being a chicken mommy?? :unsure:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 18.

I used to be a good driver...I was taught well. But I haven't driven in 3 years and I've forgotten everything.

so u dont think u would be able to drive now :unsure:

yeah she will be 18 in november and then she can get an unrestricted license so she said she may just wait till then its only 4 months away. she so grown up about it :wub: i gotta give her credit.

so u dont think u would be able to drive now :unsure:

yeah she will be 18 in november and then she can get an unrestricted license so she said she may just wait till then its only 4 months away. she so grown up about it :wub: i gotta give her credit.

Ch...

:asham:

:asham:! Yeah we do...I rely on that a lot. Do y'all not have any?

well we have bus no train in our area. we have some lite rails but not where we live.

and the fucking bus line u have to go all the way to the damn main station to catch it on some route so by that time icould have taken her to work 10xs over :lol:

yeah she took drivers ed and here u cant drive alone until u have had ur license for a year if u are 17 then u get a partially restricted license to go back and forth to school/work after u had your permit for 6 months

do u have to show proof of insurance in your state to get a license? :unsure:

yeah she took drivers ed and here u cant drive alone until u have had ur license for a year if u are 17 then u get a partially restricted license to go back and forth to school/work after u had your permit for 6 months

do u have to show proof of insurance in your state to get a license? :unsure:

no, u just take the test & if you pass they print you out one :) i think your insurance finds out though :)

yeah i think it is a state thing. i dont remember having to do it in ny.

i remember they did it here cuss a lot of teenager were killing themselves driving reckless. so if there parents cant afford insurance for them they cant get a license.

Archived