Until ya faves shut it down like this stay seated.

JoeJoe

I'm not in denial. :rolleyes:

I just suggested a username. :hmph:

You and that damn Willow Smith! :sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Still in denial :tear:

And you knew I wasn't gonna use that at all. That's like you using "Little Bill" :rolleyes:

:blush: I just need for her to release a new single like yestermonth -_- I heard a clip of the possible 3rd single, and there's no denying that as time go by she will be great -_-

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still in denial :tear:

And you knew I wasn't gonna use that at all. That's like you using "Little Bill" :rolleyes:

:blush: I just need for her to release a new single like yestermonth -_- I heard a clip of the possible 3rd single, and there's no denying that as time go by she will be great -_-

Nope, no reason to be in denial. ^_^

I don't know who Little Bill is, but you certainly know who Hendrika is! :excited: "Check in the mirror my friend.." *gives you a mirror* :blush:

Post a link to the clip. :rolleyes:

Nope, no reason to be in denial. ^_^

I don't know who Little Bill is, but you certainly know who Hendrika is! :excited: "Check in the mirror my friend.." *gives you a mirror* :blush:

Post a link to the clip. :rolleyes:

*ignores your denial by dancing to Britney's "I Wanna Go"*

evelyn.gif

Another reason why I'm blocking you -_-

Lose the eye rolling and say please :filenails:

*ignores your denial by dancing to Britney's "I Wanna Go"*

evelyn.gif

Another reason why I'm blocking you -_-

Lose the eye rolling and say please :filenails:

Britney...Really Hendrika? :sigh:

Don't be mad at me because you are now known as Hendrika. :coffee: First, I had the whole forum calling you Henrietta, now they're calling you Hendrika! :cheer: TOF wins again. :yahoo:

Please....... :umm:

:sigh:

Problem, HoeHoe? :rolleyes:

Britney...Really Hendrika? :sigh:

Don't be mad at me because you are now known as Hendrika. :coffee: First, I had the whole forum calling you Henrietta, now they're calling you Hendrika! :cheer: TOF wins again. :yahoo:

Please....... :umm:

It's Britney, bitch!

britney1.gif

How so? Other members (especially TE) said they find that name annoying just like you ^_^ V, Jodi and I had (and still have) the whole forum calling me Henrietta...you're just a loser B)

Nope :devil:

Who else calls him Hendrika but you? :lol:

I like Henri though :)

It's Britney, bitch!

britney1.gif

How so? Other members (especially TE) said they find that name annoying just like you ^_^ V, Jodi and I had (and still have) the whole forum calling me Henrietta...you're just a loser B)

Nope :devil:

*vomits violently* :& When did you become a Britney stan? :sigh:

As I told Reyna, jbailey, btvs, and others have referred to you as Hendrika. It's only a matter of time before anyone is calling you Hendrika. :dance: I started the Henrietta trend, and now I've started the Hendrika trend. :yahoo: TOF influences the forum yet again! :excited:

BITCH!

No problem ^_^:blush:

Don't feed his inflated ego. :sigh:

*vomits violently* :& When did you become a Britney stan? :sigh:

As I told Reyna, jbailey, btvs, and others have referred to you as Hendrika. It's only a matter of time before anyone is calling you Hendrika. :dance: I started the Henrietta trend, and now I've started the Hendrika trend. :yahoo: TOF influences the forum yet again! :excited:

BITCH!

I'm not :rolleyes:

It's annoying and no one else uses it :filenails:

:excited:

Don't feed his inflated ego. :sigh:

But "Hendrika" sounds so...ghetto. It sounds like that plus sized chick at Walmart in the Return/Cash Back section. I can do "Henrietta" but "Hendrika" is too much :lol: Plus, I'm just gonna stick to "Henri" ^_^

Archived