Beautiful Beyonce inspires white girls to want to be brown!

King Baby

Pageant star Allyson might look like Shirley Temple, but her dream is to grown up and be "brown like Beyoncé," and in the upcoming episode of Toddlers & Tiaras she gets a spray tan to look like her idol!

"She's always liked dark skin and thought it was beautiful," Allyson's mom says in this sneak peek of the upcoming episode obtained by RadarOnline.com.

Spray tans are all the rage for toddlers that compete in beauty pageants, and Allyson gets her wish for darker skin. "I like tanning because I want to be brown like Beyoncé," the little girl says and her mom agrees.

PHOTOS: TLC's Sister Wives

"She would much rather look like Beyoncé."

The little girl also has a penchant for "brown" dolls according to her mom. "When Allyson picks out her own toys she won't pick out a peach doll, she will only pick out a brown doll."

PHOTOS: See First Pics Of Mackynzie, The Duggar's First Grandchild

Her spray tan might be temporary, but Allyson wishes her skin was permanently darker. "She's prayed before that Jesus would make her brown," her mom says.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/toddlers-tiaras-allyson-brown-beyonce-tlc-video-clip

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again Beyonce proves to be the standard. :thumbup:

And aside from the superficiality of the situation, I think this demonstrates the shift in societal norms in regards to the standard of beauty being blond hair and blue eyes.

Well, Beyonce wants it . . .

beyonce-long-dark-hairstyle.jpg vs beyonce-448.jpg

The blond hair makes her skin pop a little more, but I like the Black cuz it's different for her.

It looks alright blonde in that picture, but sometimes she has it too light. I think lately, it's mostly been too light. I find it distracting.

Beyonce with dark hair looks too basic. That blonde makes her pop. :coffee:

Cosign. -_- The blond hair compliments her complexion better than the dark hair.

Well, part of it probably depends on the lighting. But, for example, it's definitely lighter (too light IMO), here:

beyonce-blond-hair-bombshell-590bes-021611.jpg

But then, I think very few people look good with their hair that light.

IDK WTF was going on there. :lmao: But when it's too light it doesn't look right, like in the picture.

Archived