Who's Watching Jersey Shore Tonight??????

Escapade

THEY HAD A FIGHT ALREADY?! WITH WHO?! Tell me Ronnie beat his ass. You can tell Ron has been wanting to kill him since the first season -_-

They haven't televised it yet but I remember when the news had broke BACK when it actually happened a couple of months back. I was wondering how long Ronnie's ass was gonna let Mike slide.

They haven't televised it yet but I remember when the news had broke BACK when it actually happened a couple of months back. I was wondering how long Ronnie's ass was gonna let Mike slide.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: I might have to go back to watching it now. I seriously can't stand Mike on the show.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: I might have to go back to watching it now. I seriously can't stand Mike on the show.

Neithr can I :excited::excited::excited:

My dislike for him grows with each season. He plays both sides and its like YOU ARE A GUY..how da fuck can you break guy code? Im really surprised they still fuck with him like that after all the drama he was behind..I know I wouldn't speak to the muthafuka if I lived in the house.

Neithr can I :excited::excited::excited:

My dislike for him grows with each season. He plays both sides and its like YOU ARE A GUY..how da fuck can you break guy code? Im really surprised they still fuck with him like that after all the drama he was behind..I know I wouldn't speak to the muthafuka if I lived in the house.

You posted nothing but the truth -_-

Its more than obvious that Mike it telling the truth. Claims like that would even seem even too outlandish for him if it were a lie.

But I thought Snooki was all about her current bf :unsure: The media kept talking to her about him and she kept saying how in love she is with him. I think Mike's just saying that because not only did Snooki lose weight, but she's the popular one out the cast.

But I thought Snooki was all about her current bf :unsure: The media kept talking to her about him and she kept saying how in love she is with him. I think Mike's just saying that because not only did Snooki lose weight, but she's the popular one out the cast.

Thats why she's lying because her "mistake" of cheating on her guy with Mike.. she thought that was gonna RUIN her relationship. What cheater admits to cheating? A very teeny tiny percentage.

I knew it happened because I would think Snooki's reaction would have been FAR more massive than it was. She just sounded like a bitch who was angry that he spilled da biz ..

Right -_-

Well remember...Ron is gonna send him to a hospital...so thats close enough :dance:

I don't know why Mike continued to talk about Ron to Sam. I mean Ron did knock that dude out with one punch, so Mike was stupid for continuing to talk shit to Sam -_-

Right -_-

I don't know why Mike continued to talk about Ron to Sam. I mean Ron did knock that dude out with one punch, so Mike was stupid for continuing to talk shit to Sam -_-

Ppl like Mike are ppl who cant control themselves. It just HAS to get out one way or another. He's an attention seeker and likes to be in the middle of EVERYTHING because it gives him some sort of sick "spotlight" ..Him being beat up is the furthest thing from his head. Tunnel vision.

Ppl like Mike are ppl who cant control themselves. It just HAS to get out one way or another. He's an attention seeker and likes to be in the middle of EVERYTHING because it gives him some sort of sick "spotlight" ..Him being beat up is the furthest thing from his head. Tunnel vision.

Hopefully Ron was able to fix Mike's peripheral vision so he won't be up to the same shit again -_-

I haven't been watching honestly....

I had no interest in to watch this season, but it's getting good. Even though Ron and Sam are back together (:sigh:) and wearing their "relationship" color (black), Mike has lost his mind :excited: Him and Snooki are going at it because he told Ron that they slept together months before they got in the house. Now Ron and Mike are fighting because Mike told Sam that Ron was drunk and talking about Ron said he was going to have 5 chicks go back to the house, but that was before Sam and Ron got together :excited:

Archived